Windows 10: Windos 10 update

Discus and support Windos 10 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team- My PC accepted an Update Window 10 last week. I've had tons of errors and worked my way through most of them. I reset my PC- Reinstalled the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanaPasetta, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Windos 10 update

Hi Team- My PC accepted an Update Window 10 last week. I've had tons of errors and worked my way through most of them. I reset my PC- Reinstalled the programs I need.

However, I still have a GREEN screen when I wake up my PC.

Once Microsoft starts and asks for my password the desktop is really close up, blurry and blue/green.

Even the programs are close up. I've tried adjusting the settings, colors etc and nothing has worked.

I'd love to know how to delete the install. -IF this will take me back to my previous settings.

Please help.

:)

DanaPasetta, Sep 20, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windos 10 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 20, 2018
  3. windos 10 update fail

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

With the issue description, I understand that you are facing issues while installing Windows updates on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you in getting this fixed.

I would like to tell you that this issue might be occurring because of some corruption in program/system files. Let’s follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter

Try to run the Windows update troubleshooter, it will detect and resolve the most common issues with the Windows updates. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows + X”, open
                      Control Panel

• In view all control panel items, open
                      Troubleshooting

• Click on view all in the left pane

• Run Windows Update troubleshooter

Now try to initiate the installation of Windows 10 operating system again. Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: Reset Windows Update components

If the issue is with the Windows update components, this method will resolve the issue by repairing all the components associated with it. Click on the link below and follow the article on the same.

Manually reset Windows Updates components

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971058

This article is good for Windows 10 operating system.

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the
    article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Windos 10 update

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Windos 10 update

1. Windos 10 update - Similar Threads - Windos update

2. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  3. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  4. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. please help me to update my windeos 7 pc to windoes 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help me to update my windeos 7 pc to windoes 10: Split from this thread. plese help me to updat my windeos 7 pc to windoes 10 pc pleses help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-update-my-windeos-7-pc-to/f46e988c-c9a3-4eab-9495-85a4cfd128c5
  6. please help me to update my windeos 7 pc to windoes 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to update my windeos 7 pc to windoes 10: Split from this thread. plese help me to updat my windeos 7 pc to windoes 10 pc pleses help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-update-my-windeos-7-pc-to/f46e988c-c9a3-4eab-9495-85a4cfd128c5
  7. please help me to update my windeos 7 pc to windoes 10

8. Games are not working after windos update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are not working after windos update: After february 14 I tried playing games in my gaming laptop but they are running super slow form the starting menu they are caped to 5 fps. I already tried instilling and uninstalling al Nvidia drivers, restarting the computer, I am always looking for new windows updates and...
  9. Games are not working after windos update

Games are not working after windos update: After february 14 I tried playing games in my gaming laptop but they are running super slow form the starting menu they are caped to 5 fps. I already tried instilling and uninstalling al Nvidia drivers, restarting the computer, I am always looking for new windows updates and...
  10. windos 11 update not allowing important work websites to open

windos 11 update not allowing important work websites to open: Please help, I am at my wits end and need to get work done submitting funding applications for a charity however after a forced windows 11 install/update I can no longer access the sites becuase this error message comes up:Your connection is not privateAttackers might be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windos update

2. windos 10.0 update

3. how to update my phone into windos 10