Windows 10: windos 10

Discus and support windos 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; ms word is free include in windows10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-10/b0b5e27f-eb8f-45c3-81dd-46a0ee83a241" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ravichaudhary2, Jan 20, 2019.

1. windos 10

ms word is free include in windows10 home

:)

Ravichaudhary2, Jan 20, 2019

2. An error message in the Store app of Windoes 10

Windows Store may experience issues due to a lot of factors. We suggest you try resetting your Store cache while your computer is in safe mode. Follow the steps below:

• Start your computer in safe mode with the steps
      here
    • Press the Windows logo key + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type in WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 20, 2019
  3. windo 10

Hi, Anthony.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

With regards to the issue of your Internet not working, follow the steps below and check if it resolves your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter/Ethernet.

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter/Ethernet” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    With respect to the issue that you are unable to alter your Settings. perform the steps mentioned below:

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windos 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

windos 10

1. windos 10 - Similar Threads - windos

2. windos 11 '

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windos 11 ': i buy a laptop second hand the first owner make it hard to instal any program using his adminstrator permisson and hack me every singel day i want to instal new win to delet his account idig the web to find ansewrs but no way even run prompet win activation properties...
  3. windos 11 '

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windos 11 ': i buy a laptop second hand the first owner make it hard to instal any program using his adminstrator permisson and hack me every singel day i want to instal new win to delet his account idig the web to find ansewrs but no way even run prompet win activation properties...
  4. I think i have corrupted windos files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think i have corrupted windos files: When i hover over the task bar it had the blue laoding circle so I restarted the pc and now it has the "reboot and select proper boot device" message. I tried resting bios and using the ssd where my windows is installed and nothing works...
  5. I think i have corrupted windos files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i have corrupted windos files: When i hover over the task bar it had the blue laoding circle so I restarted the pc and now it has the "reboot and select proper boot device" message. I tried resting bios and using the ssd where my windows is installed and nothing works...
  6. I think i have corrupted windos files

7. Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11: This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again"....
  8. Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11

Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11: This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again"....
  9. I only can open my game using Windoes 95 compatibility, but other device can run it normaly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only can open my game using Windoes 95 compatibility, but other device can run it normaly.: Hi, i have a question, i want playing my game and since i buy new laptop, i cant play with this one using windows 11. My game can only open using compability with microsoft 95, in other laptop can run perfectly, any sugestion what happen ?...
  10. I only can open my game using Windoes 95 compatibility, but other device can run it normaly.

I only can open my game using Windoes 95 compatibility, but other device can run it normaly.: Hi, i have a question, i want playing my game and since i buy new laptop, i cant play with this one using windows 11. My game can only open using compability with microsoft 95, in other laptop can run perfectly, any sugestion what happen ?...