Windows 10: windos 10

Discus and support windos 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; ms word is free include in windows10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-10/b0b5e27f-eb8f-45c3-81dd-46a0ee83a241" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ravichaudhary2, Jan 20, 2019.

1. windos 10

ms word is free include in windows10 home

:)

Ravichaudhary2, Jan 20, 2019

2. An error message in the Store app of Windoes 10

Windows Store may experience issues due to a lot of factors. We suggest you try resetting your Store cache while your computer is in safe mode. Follow the steps below:

• Start your computer in safe mode with the steps
      here
    • Press the Windows logo key + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type in WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 20, 2019
  3. windo 10

Hi, Anthony.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

With regards to the issue of your Internet not working, follow the steps below and check if it resolves your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter/Ethernet.

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter/Ethernet” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    With respect to the issue that you are unable to alter your Settings. perform the steps mentioned below:

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windos 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

windos 10

1. windos 10 - Similar Threads - windos

2. Microphone issue following lastest windos 10 update May 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone issue following lastest windos 10 update May 2020: Hi, My laptop microphone is not operational at all since the latest Windows updates. Loud speakers are ok. I did all the recommended checkings and updated the drivers without any success. Has anyone any clue on how to solve this issue? Thanks a lot...
  3. downgrading to home from pro windos 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    downgrading to home from pro windos 10: hai I have license for windows 10 home but last month changed motherboard & the service center guys installed pro version and now I tried to do a clean install.with windows media center but it always installing 10 pro again . any suggestion...
  4. Windos firewall problem then uploading files to server with ftp client

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windos firewall problem then uploading files to server with ftp client: Hi, I have problem with files upload to server. I tired with Filezilla and Cyberduck and both have same symptoms. Op. system Windows 10. Both ftp clients start uploading files and its take some minutes (10-15) and after that file upload finish and upload stopping. Messages...
  5. Windos firewall and files upload abortion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windos firewall and files upload abortion: Hi, I have problem with files upload to server. I tired with Filezilla and Cyberduck and both have same symptoms. Op. system Windows 10. Both ftp clients start uploading files and its take some minutes 10-15 and after that file upload finish and upload stopping....
  6. illegal using Windos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    illegal using Windos: I am a student .I brought a CD . I live in bangladesh . Now I know My CD was Copy or cracked virsion of windows . I'm also using Microsoft word . but I m not earning any month by using those for education and watching movies and playing game . Will you forgive me ? Someone...
  7. windos key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windos key doesn't work: Hello, since the last update I've noticed that my windows key doesn't work it doesn't work and the search bar doesn't work either. I can't open the systems menu either for some reason or windows firewall or anything that in the systems setting. Has anyone experiencce this...
  8. how to remove dos mode from windos 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove dos mode from windos 10: hey how i can remove dos mode from windos 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-dos-mode-from-windos-10/628608cd-0fb4-4d58-a52e-cb7fece1a5b6
  9. When I press Windoes key and press power Button it spams Sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I press Windoes key and press power Button it spams Sleep: Hi, I have issues with my computer that when I press windows keys and trying to shut off my computer it spams Sleep mode frantically. I have tried everything including Virus scan and I cant seem to find a issue. submitted by /u/Tenko_7 [link] [comments]...
  10. can a Pentax Optio mx 4 be connected to windos 10 as a video camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can a Pentax Optio mx 4 be connected to windos 10 as a video camera: can a Pentax Optio mx 4 be connected to windows 10 as a video camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-pentax-optio-mx-4-be-connected-to-windos-10/c112520f-52d7-4889-953d-89660927ce32