Windows 10: Windos 11

Discus and support Windos 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Will they ever include my processor Intel Core i7-2600k CPU @ 3.40Ghz?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Richard Smith_2915, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Windos 11

Will they ever include my processor Intel Core i7-2600k CPU @ 3.40Ghz?

:)

Richard Smith_2915, Dec 30, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 30, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 30, 2021
  4. Windos 11

IE 11 errors: Unable to display some website.

Hi Murphy,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to clear your Internet Explorer 11 cache and cookies and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

Windos 11

1. Windos 11 - Similar Threads - Windos

2. windos 11 '

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windos 11 ': i buy a laptop second hand the first owner make it hard to instal any program using his adminstrator permisson and hack me every singel day i want to instal new win to delet his account idig the web to find ansewrs but no way even run prompet win activation properties...
  3. windos 11 '

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windos 11 ': i buy a laptop second hand the first owner make it hard to instal any program using his adminstrator permisson and hack me every singel day i want to instal new win to delet his account idig the web to find ansewrs but no way even run prompet win activation properties...
  4. I think i have corrupted windos files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think i have corrupted windos files: When i hover over the task bar it had the blue laoding circle so I restarted the pc and now it has the "reboot and select proper boot device" message. I tried resting bios and using the ssd where my windows is installed and nothing works...
  5. I think i have corrupted windos files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i have corrupted windos files: When i hover over the task bar it had the blue laoding circle so I restarted the pc and now it has the "reboot and select proper boot device" message. I tried resting bios and using the ssd where my windows is installed and nothing works...
  6. I think i have corrupted windos files

7. Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11: This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again"....
  8. Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11

Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11: This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again"....
  9. I only can open my game using Windoes 95 compatibility, but other device can run it normaly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only can open my game using Windoes 95 compatibility, but other device can run it normaly.: Hi, i have a question, i want playing my game and since i buy new laptop, i cant play with this one using windows 11. My game can only open using compability with microsoft 95, in other laptop can run perfectly, any sugestion what happen ?...
  10. I only can open my game using Windoes 95 compatibility, but other device can run it normaly.

I only can open my game using Windoes 95 compatibility, but other device can run it normaly.: Hi, i have a question, i want playing my game and since i buy new laptop, i cant play with this one using windows 11. My game can only open using compability with microsoft 95, in other laptop can run perfectly, any sugestion what happen ?...