Windows 10: Windos 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %

Discus and support Windos 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 % in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Community,Like earlier Discussions about Stuck in Windows Updates at 31% in 20H2, 21H1 the issue persists in 21H2It is almost the same issue with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ulrich Fezer, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Windos 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %

Hi Community,Like earlier Discussions about Stuck in Windows Updates at 31% in 20H2, 21H1 the issue persists in 21H2It is almost the same issue with the conexant provided drivers.To find out, which devices uses the conexant drivers I used the Revo uninstaller tool and sort by manufacturerI ´ve deletet all Software like HP Dock, Sennheiser Audio Driver which are provided by Conexant and in the device management I´ve uninstalled the Conexant ISST Audio Device.After uninstalling I did NOT make a restart and started the 21H2 update WITHOUT searching for Updates!After that, everything works fine!Re

:)

Ulrich Fezer, Dec 4, 2021

2. Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB3114885) 32-Bit Edition stuck on 31% wont go any further. Now that wont allow Windows 10 update to run

Cant load update as Windows10 is waiting for all updates to finish first. Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB3114885) 32-Bit Edition is stuck on 31% no matter what i try. Any suggestions???

DPGSMicro Acc, Dec 4, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Windos 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Windos 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %

1. Windos 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 % - Similar Threads - Windos 21H2 Update

2. Windows 10 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %: Hi Community,Like earlier Discussions about Stuck in Windows Updates at 31% in 20H2, 21H1, the issue persists in 21H2It is almost the same issue with the conexant provided drivers.To find out, which devices uses the conexant drivers I used the Revo uninstaller tool and sort...
  3. Windows 10 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %: Hi Community,Like earlier Discussions about Stuck in Windows Updates at 31% in 20H2, 21H1, the issue persists in 21H2It is almost the same issue with the conexant provided drivers.To find out, which devices uses the conexant drivers I used the Revo uninstaller tool and sort...
  4. Windows 10 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windos 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windos 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %: Hi Community,Like earlier Discussions about Stuck in Windows Updates at 31% in 20H2, 21H1 the issue persists in 21H2It is almost the same issue with the conexant provided drivers.To find out, which devices uses the conexant drivers I used the Revo uninstaller tool and sort by...
  6. Windos 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %

Windos 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %: Hi Community,Like earlier Discussions about Stuck in Windows Updates at 31% in 20H2, 21H1 the issue persists in 21H2It is almost the same issue with the conexant provided drivers.To find out, which devices uses the conexant drivers I used the Revo uninstaller tool and sort by...
  7. Windows 11 Stuck at 31%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stuck at 31%: I install the last release version of Windows 11 on the Windows Insider Program and my Surface Pro 4 work perfectly but since I have a problem with some apps I decide to uninstall and wait for the full release of the OS to my surprise Windows said that my Surface cannot be...
  8. Windows 2004 update stuck at 31%

Windows 2004 update stuck at 31%: I've been trying to install the 2004 update now about 20 times. The last 5 times I have looked at the logs and it always hangs at the same place. It translates to 31% in the UI when running from a usb device or iso. When run with the update assistant it hangs at 99% but the...
  9. Windows 10 2004 update stuck at 31%

Windows 10 2004 update stuck at 31%: Since 2004 update has been released, I decided to have my computer updated. I use the media creation tool to attempt, but it stuck at 31% in the process which texts are in the top-left corner. I have waited for over 36 hours, but it just stuck on there. I have read this...
  10. Windows 10 2004 Update is stuck at 31%

Windows 10 2004 Update is stuck at 31%: IDK Y but its been 2 hours straight that is is at 31%. Tried the solution from other Questioned asked before also i don't have any external device connected. Therefore that solution isn't for me. Help!![ATTACH]...