Windows 10: windos key doesn't work

Discus and support windos key doesn't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, since the last update I've noticed that my windows key doesn't work it doesn't work and the search bar doesn't work either. I can't open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TermEdd, Jan 23, 2020.

1. windos key doesn't work

Hello, since the last update I've noticed that my windows key doesn't work it doesn't work and the search bar doesn't work either. I can't open the systems menu either for some reason or windows firewall or anything that in the systems setting. Has anyone experiencce this issue?experience

submitted by /u/TermEdd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TermEdd, Jan 23, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

windos key doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 23, 2020
  3. jarek_565 Win User
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Jan 23, 2020
  4. windos key doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

windos key doesn't work

1. windos key doesn't work - Similar Threads - windos key doesn't

2. shift key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shift key doesn't work: hello there, i hope that you are all having a good day. recently, i have run into a very strange problem on my laptop. my shift key doesn't work. however, this only happens sometimes. for example, when i first boot the laptop, the shift keys don't work. there are times where...
  3. shift key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shift key doesn't work: hello there, i hope that you are all having a good day. recently, i have run into a very strange problem on my laptop. my shift key doesn't work. however, this only happens sometimes. for example, when i first boot the laptop, the shift keys don't work. there are times where...
  4. Windows Key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key doesn't work: So ever since the new update that I got a few days ago my windows key doesn't work whenever I play a game, but for some reason holding the windows key button down while pressing the FN key opens it.Is there a way to remove the win + fn key thing? It's really annoying since I...
  5. Windoes Explorer Doesn't Refresh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windoes Explorer Doesn't Refresh: Recently upgraded to windows 11. Whenever I navigate up one directory in windows explorer, I get the circle/hourglass load cursor for ~10 seconds. Also, whenever I copy/cut and paste a document into another directory, it doesn't show up until I hit refresh button at top of...
  6. Windoes Explorer Doesn't Refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windoes Explorer Doesn't Refresh: Recently upgraded to windows 11. Whenever I navigate up one directory in windows explorer, I get the circle/hourglass load cursor for ~10 seconds. Also, whenever I copy/cut and paste a document into another directory, it doesn't show up until I hit refresh button at top of...
  7. Bitlocker key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker key doesn't work: Split from this thread.I have the same problem with my Dell desktop computer please help! I have entered the BitLocker recovery key and it keeps coming back to the blue screen help...
  8. Bitlocker key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker key doesn't work: Split from this thread.I have the same problem with my Dell desktop computer please help! I have entered the BitLocker recovery key and it keeps coming back to the blue screen help...
  9. my game doesn't work (minecraft windoes 10 starter edition)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game doesn't work (minecraft windoes 10 starter edition): So 2 days ago I purchased Minecraft windows 10 starter edition from the Microsoft store because some of my friends wanted to play it and so I decided to purchased it. It was perfectly fine, until today, for some odd reason my Minecraft just changed to v1.11.1 instead of being...
  10. Key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Key doesn't work: Trying to upg from 8.1 w wmp and used produkey to get outlook and system reg key and when I when install asks for reg key, neither work. I downloaded from ms win 10 download site. the install window doesn't give ANY other options except QUIT. It's going to be hard to convince...