Windows 10: windos RS 5 iot issue

Discus and support windos RS 5 iot issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all, Now, i meet a question, that i can’t open app console after preload. but when i connect to internet about 10min, the apps in windows store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 世夫姚, Nov 25, 2018.

1. 世夫姚 Win User

windos RS 5 iot issue

Hi all,

Now, i meet a question, that i can’t open app console after preload. but when i connect to internet about 10min, the apps in windows store seems update by itself, then i can open every app whatever connect internet or not.

So the question is that is this a issue or IOT special configuration?

:)

世夫姚, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 25, 2018
  3. IoTGirl Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise IoT

Hi David,

Embedded Mode can be set in Windows Enterprise and Windows Mobile versions. For target options please see the definitions at

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/WindowsForBusiness/windows-iot
    From that page:

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is a full version of Windows 10 that delivers the enterprise manageability and security of Windows 10 Enterprise to IoT solutions. It is designed for powerful industry devices used in retail, manufacturing, healthcare, and other
    industries. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise runs crucial line of business applications and performs specialized functions in a secure, reliable and streamlined way to support mission-critical devices.

LEARN MORE ABOUT MANAGING AND UPDATING WINDOWS 10 IOT

*Note that Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is a binary equivalent to Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 IoT Mobile

Windows 10 IoT Mobile brings the full functionality of Windows 10 Mobile to the Internet of Things. That includes instantaneous application access, native support for barcode scanning, and other peripherals, as well as enhanced productivity for a variety
    of mobile scenarios.

The Mobile Enterprise editions also offer capabilities such as ARM support, multiple user profiles, and advanced lockdown to enable scenarios across retail, healthcare, manufacturing and other vertical industries.

LEARN MORE ABOUT WINDOWS 10 IOT MOBILE

*Note that Windows 10 IoT Mobile is a binary equivalent to Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

Windows 10 IoT Core

Windows 10 IoT Core is optimized for small-footprint, low-cost IoT devices that bring intelligence to the edge. It is designed to power purpose-built devices like gateways that enable IoT solutions. Windows 10 IoT Core also brings enterprise-grade security,
    manageability, and connectivity of Windows to a new class of devices.

Below are the steps to bring your IoT Core powered devices to life:

• Click to
      Download
      IoT Core
    • Learn more about how to create applications and build proof of concepts and leverage step-by-step instructions, sample
      code, documentation, community projects and more…
    • Ready to sell your product?
      Commercialize
      your device or
      Find
      your local distributor.

Actually, IoT Core does not have a menu, that is the default application that comes installed on the sample image from Microsoft. When you create your device you would replace that default experience with the purpose driven application for your solution.
    As for securing an IoT device, it really depends on its purpose and environment but for information on IoT Core you can find documentation at WindowsOnDevices.com. Specifically

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot/docs/buildingsecuredevices

Sincerely,

IoTGirl, Nov 25, 2018
  4. windos RS 5 iot issue

CD-Rs won't open.

The CD-Rs are anything from 5 to 8 years old. I stopped using XP in 2011. But as I said, these discs would open on the Windows 7 computer without hassle. I also mentioned in my post that no, I haven't been able to try opening them on another system. Everyone
    I know seems to have tablet PCs nowadays or Macs. I'll try the other suggestions anyway and report back. Thanks for the advice.

RussThe Muso, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

windos RS 5 iot issue

1. windos RS 5 iot issue - Similar Threads - windos iot issue

2. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  3. Windoes 10 post-upgrade issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windoes 10 post-upgrade issues: hi!i had the hidden admin account enabled in my windows 7, but now that i upgraded to windows 10, i cant have access to it, even after activating the admin account feature with CMD.i know that the account exists because it requires me to use its password whatever i intend to...
  4. Windoes 10 post-upgrade issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windoes 10 post-upgrade issues: hi!i had the hidden admin account enabled in my windows 7, but now that i upgraded to windows 10, i cant have access to it, even after activating the admin account feature with CMD.i know that the account exists because it requires me to use its password whatever i intend to...
  5. Windoes 10 post-upgrade issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Win10 iot license issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 iot license issue: Some of my devices are equipped with a Win10 Iot ltsc 2019 License. Am I allowed to install a "normal" Windows 10 Enterprise (Sac) on them? Cheers submitted by /u/tinsu3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdzko7/win10_iot_license_issue/
  7. Issue with 18922.rs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with 18922.rs: To Insider Program I have internet access but Feedback and WWW logo state otherwise. Two screenshot to show as proof. Please transfer to Feedback, going to reboot Re[ATTACH][ATTACH]gards Redscarelett...
  8. Beta MSFT Edge build 17713.rs.5 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Beta MSFT Edge build 17713.rs.5 version: Hello, Build 17713.rs.5 was installed yesterday with a BETA version of MSFT Edge. I cannot access the internet through the BETA version. I cannot contact support from the Windows 10 machine. I need to get this fixed to work at my job. What has anyone else done to get his...
  9. Here’s how you can sync clipboard across devices on Windows 10 RS 5

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s how you can sync clipboard across devices on Windows 10 RS 5: Windows 10 Redstone 5 provides you with the clipboard sync feature used to provide access to the contents across devices. Here’s a step-through tutorial on how to enable this feature. Clipboard as a feature has been used to copy and paste contents such as text or images...
  10. Microsoft will invest $5 billion in IoT

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will invest $5 billion in IoT: Today, we are announcing that we will invest $5 billion in the Internet of Things over the next four years. The reason we are doing this is simple: Our goal is to give every customer the ability to transform their businesses, and the world at large, with connected solutions....