Windows 10: Windos should lock after turning off computer not successw

Discus and support Windos should lock after turning off computer not successw in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Last day I had serious troubles at work because of totally illogical Windows "feature". I tried to shut off computer as always by ALT+F4 and hitting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LiborDrozdek, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Windos should lock after turning off computer not successw

Last day I had serious troubles at work because of totally illogical Windows "feature". I tried to shut off computer as always by ALT+F4 and hitting enter. All seemed like computer is turning off so I left because I was hurrying up. My colleague hit storno on screen with still running tasks and was able to be on my unlocked computer. This happened for the second time and I and all colleagues at work consider it real problem. Please make windows LOCK after person hit "storn" button. This is behaviour I would expect

:)

LiborDrozdek, Mar 15, 2019

2. Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 15, 2019
  3. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Mar 15, 2019
  4. pepanee Win User

Windos should lock after turning off computer not successw

Different Lock Screen Picture When Turning On The Computer

Hi Bree. I went to that location and I apparently already have that option set to On. So I was hoping if taking it a step further would fix it, yet it didn't:

What I did was turn Off that setting, restarted the computer. Then after the computer finished loading, I went back to that setting location and turned it back On. I restarted the computer hoping that this 'probably' fixed the little bug, but nope, I accidentally forgot to cross my fingers, hence the Man Cave still haunts me.

pepanee, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Windos should lock after turning off computer not successw

1. Windos should lock after turning off computer not successw - Similar Threads - Windos should lock

2. windoes geting random turn off durning game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windoes geting random turn off durning game: pc getin turn off - Microsoft Community pls check this link, this support is a bot i want a real one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windoes-geting-random-turn-off-durning-game/f274673a-87ec-418d-b7d7-6ba623f3c153
  3. windoes geting random turn off durning game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windoes geting random turn off durning game: pc getin turn off - Microsoft Community pls check this link, this support is a bot i want a real one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windoes-geting-random-turn-off-durning-game/f274673a-87ec-418d-b7d7-6ba623f3c153
  4. windoes geting random turn off durning game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Accidently turning off computer right after turning it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently turning off computer right after turning it on: Hi, I pressed power button to turn on my computer, then I thought it didn't do anything because I didn't press it hard enough so I pressed it again and I realized I shut it down that way. I turned it on 5 minutes later and it was a bit slower when starting up. Is there any...
  6. Accidently turning off computer right after turning it on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently turning off computer right after turning it on: Hi, I pressed power button to turn on my computer, then I thought it didn't do anything because I didn't press it hard enough so I pressed it again and I realized I shut it down that way. I turned it on 5 minutes later and it was a bit slower when starting up. Is there any...
  7. Turning the displays off after locking windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning the displays off after locking windows?: Every time I lock my computer, my 3 monitors will always stay on. I even set it up so pressing the power button will turn off the displays, but after a second they all just turn back on. Is there a way to keep suspend my monitors after locking my computer? I'd rather not...
  8. Locking computer when dispaly turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locking computer when dispaly turns off: On my other laptop I managed somehow to lock computer anytime the display turns off but on this one I cannot for helll find where I have done that and can only use fixed time from scren saver options. Any idea what I have used before and had forgotten in months since then?...
  9. Turning on lock screen after turning off auto logon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning on lock screen after turning off auto logon: Hi. Some time ago i posted question about turning off auto logon and now i have another problem. I and my family wants to see those spotlight pictures on lock screen (not blured like on sign in screen), but any guides doesn't work. After installing Group policy editor i don't...
  10. How to lock computer after display turns off ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to lock computer after display turns off ?: I used to have screen-saver set as 'none' and 'on resume, display logon screen', and set the time there the same as the 'display off' option in 'power options'. And that works fine on a PC, no issues there. Now I started using a laptop, and it has different 'display off'...