Windows 10: windos store saya to instal on my device but want show my device

Discus and support windos store saya to instal on my device but want show my device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; winedos store says to install on my device but it want show my device... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by vincentdavis1, Aug 30, 2020.

1. windos store saya to instal on my device but want show my device

winedos store says to install on my device but it want show my device

:)

vincentdavis1, Aug 30, 2020
  2. mikek75 Win User

Modem on HD Audio device not installed....

I just bought a Toshiba Equiem P200D 139 lappy which came with Vista. Having spent a couple of days with it its obvious that Vista is a bit too much for it (or maybe it was the pre-installed bloat...), so I've installed XP Pro on it. So far so good, its much more responsive now, and I've found most of the drivers for it (a bit of a chore since Toshiba don't list any XP drivers!!).

Device Manager only shows one remaining triangle, beside Modem on HD Audio device, and I just can't find a driver for it! Tried right clicking and update driver, which worked for a few devices, but this one obstinately refuses to work. Any ideas?*Bang Head :banghead:

mikek75, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Device ACPI\808622A8\1

Windows 10 device manager

-sound and video games

shows- Intel SST audio device

-properties

-events tab

-says Device ACPI\808622A8\1 requires further installation.

Microsoft saya ACPI is Sony

What are steps for further installation?

Marc Kircos, Aug 30, 2020
  4. windos store saya to instal on my device but want show my device

My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Some devices might be listed under hidden devices in Device Manager, I suggest you to open Device Manager then click on View option and click on Show hidden devices. Once it is done, check whether you can find the device.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to try connecting the device with other USB ports and check if it is detected (If you are connecting through USB).

Also, try updating the USB drivers and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

-Open Device Manager.

-Find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

-Right-click on each driver listed and click on Update Driver Software

-Restart the system after updating the drivers.

-Try connecting the device and check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

windos store saya to instal on my device but want show my device

1. windos store saya to instal on my device but want show my device - Similar Threads - windos store saya

2. Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device: I have a Dell XPS 13 running windows 10 actually my wife...Yesterday after a windows update it asked at reboot for a bitlocker key... stuck since then.Dell states they do not enable this, MS also something like this, so Santa Clause came in to enable this.Anyway, I try to see...
  3. Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device: I have a Dell XPS 13 running windows 10 actually my wife...Yesterday after a windows update it asked at reboot for a bitlocker key... stuck since then.Dell states they do not enable this, MS also something like this, so Santa Clause came in to enable this.Anyway, I try to see...
  4. Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My Device Won't Show Up On Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Device Won't Show Up On Installation: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock windows 10, and IMMEDIATELY I've run into a problem. When I go to click install, the only device that shows up is my laptop. But when I go to add my computer onto my device list, I can see that it's ALREADY on there! So why does it not show up...
  6. Device Not Showing in Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Not Showing in Store: I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons and am unable to install it since I apparently don't have an applicable device linked with my Microsoft account. When I check my Devices however my PC is linked....
  7. My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install: I have recently bought State of Decay Juggernaut Edition on the Microsoft Store. It initially installed OK and ran for a few days until an update was available. Something happened during the update process and the game uninstalled its self. Trying to re-install it I get...
  8. My new device is showing under "Devices" but my old device is showing when I attempt to...

My new device is showing under "Devices" but my old device is showing when I attempt to...: My ACER laptop - on which Office 365 was loaded recently - was stolen in Dec'19. I now have a LENOVO, on which I would like to reinstall Office 365 but... - My new device is showing under "Devices" - but my old device is showing up when I attempt to reinstall Office 365...
  9. Unable to install MS Store game on my device ("...no applicable device linked...")

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install MS Store game on my device ("...no applicable device linked..."): I'm trying to take advantage of the Xbox live for PC Beta and download Halo Master collection or whatever it's called. I've made a payment and activated the membership. However when I try to download the game from MS Store, I click "Install on my devices" and get the...
  10. "Install on my devices" feature doesn't show any of my devices

"Install on my devices" feature doesn't show any of my devices: Hi. When I try to push an install to my pc or xbox I don't get any of my devices listed. What can I do? Thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-on-my-devices-feature-doesnt-show-any-of/7304eb47-b030-4262-bc67-5be786899fcf