Windows 10: Window 10 1903 PIN

Discus and support Window 10 1903 PIN in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to 1903, no issues at all... Today when I first turned on today it came up with a smaller blue screen then asked... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by stuarttunstall, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Window 10 1903 PIN

Hi

A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to 1903, no issues at all...

Today when I first turned on today it came up with a smaller blue screen then asked me to set up things like a PIN and connect to my phone.. anyone else had this?

No updates have been done since yesterday when it was all OK and just started as normal with my password...

Now I need to use a PIN..

Stuart

:)

stuarttunstall, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Window 10 1903 PIN

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 1903 PIN

1. Window 10 1903 PIN - Similar Threads - Window 1903 PIN

2. Windows 10 1903

in Cortana
    Windows 10 1903: I recently upgraded to WINDOWS 10 1903 and noticed that Search and Cortana is separated. That's fine but NONE OF THE USEFUL CORTANA COMMANDS CAN BE TYPED. What to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903/042010b1-2d6e-4682-8808-10ca468d5cb7"
  3. Can't enter pin in Windows 10 1903 (pretty sure)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't enter pin in Windows 10 1903 (pretty sure): When I was booted up my PC after a update, for some reason, it didn't let me log in with my pin and said "You've entered your pin too many times incorrectly. Reboot the PC to try again.", even though I hadn't entered my pin yet to sign in. When I rebooted the PC, the message...
  4. Window 10 1903 PIN

in Windows 10 Support
    Window 10 1903 PIN: Hi A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to 1903, no issues at all... Today when I first turned on today it came up with a smaller blue screen then asked me to set up things like a PIN and connect to my phone.. anyone else had this? No updates have been done since yesterday...
  5. Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903: after update to windows 10 1903 some of my programs do not work! when i start these programs the error "General Protection Fault in module VB40016.DLL at 0019:057B" is shown! Where es the problem...
  6. Windows 10 1903 Lock screen pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 1903 Lock screen pin: I lock my screen using win-L. Works great. I want windows to lock after 3 minutes idle time and using my pin to open. I cannot figure out how to define this......
  7. Window Hello PIN and Fingerprint fail setup in Win 10-1903

Window Hello PIN and Fingerprint fail setup in Win 10-1903: I'm running Windows 10 (enterprise)1903 build 18362.207. I'm trying to setup Windows Hello and Fingerprint with no luck. Every time I'm getting the "Something went wrong. Try again later" error. All Windows Hello features worked fine with my machine in previous version of...
  8. Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1903: Hi, I updated to Windows 10 1903 from version 1809 which I have since gone back to because of the following problems. My computer is a desktop computer and my modem is connected by cable to it. The issue I had was that I had lost full internet connectivity. Some sites I could...
  9. WIndows 10 1903

WIndows 10 1903: I'm having issues with my Settings Menu, after installing 1903. Pages within the Menu take long to load. Windows Update takes long to get updates, therefore I can't even download cumulative updates for 1903. The "About page in the Systems tab(Settings>System>About) takes...
  10. Windows 10 1903

Windows 10 1903: At the end of May, my laptop attempted to install the Windows 10 1903 update but, to cut a long story short, it screwed up big time. I couldn't do a system restore and my only solution was to do a complete system reset which meant re-installing all my software etc. I wasn't...