Windows 10: Window 10-64 byte notepad issue

Discus and support Window 10-64 byte notepad issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed window 10 64byte for my Laptop. Other things worked quite good but when I create a .txt file by notepad then save it into my Desktop. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlejandraTyrrell, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Window 10-64 byte notepad issue

I installed window 10 64byte for my Laptop. Other things worked quite good but when I create a .txt file by notepad then save it into my Desktop. It did not exist in desktop icon but i existed in Desktop Folder!!! What is this happen? Dell Latitude E5410 please!!!

:)

AlejandraTyrrell, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Window 10-64 byte notepad issue :)

3. Noela Tum Win User
    Windows 10 notepad issue

Hello,

Notepad is a great tool in Windows 10 because it lets you type and edit simple word documents. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did this start happening?
    • What is the website that you're viewing while trying to take down notes?
    • Did you make any recent changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Noela Tum, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Window 10-64 byte notepad issue

Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Window 10-64 byte notepad issue

1. Window 10-64 byte notepad issue - Similar Threads - Window byte notepad

2. Notepad issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad issues: Notepad app of Window 11 slow response, and usually not show when typing Vietnamese. It is very bad.Please check and fix it.Regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-issues/9ec7ff3f-2bf2-485b-b101-7f7c32cf1696
  3. Notepad issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad issues: Notepad app of Window 11 slow response, and usually not show when typing Vietnamese. It is very bad.Please check and fix it.Regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-issues/9ec7ff3f-2bf2-485b-b101-7f7c32cf1696
  4. Notepad issue in Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad issue in Windows 11...: Hello.I'm running Windows 11 Insider build 22000.2003 dev channel Every time when my laptop isn't getting used, some notepad errors appear, sometimes one, sometimes more than one.Error like: "Not a valid file name." , or "This file isn't found. Do you want to create new...
  5. Notepad issue in Windows 11...

Notepad issue in Windows 11...: Hello.I'm running Windows 11 Insider build 22000.2003 dev channel Every time when my laptop isn't getting used, some notepad errors appear, sometimes one, sometimes more than one.Error like: "Not a valid file name." , or "This file isn't found. Do you want to create new...
  6. Issue with notepad...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with notepad...: Every time when I type something in notepad for e.g. :"My To-Do List:1. Clean Up Device2. Play games3. Do things "and I save my project, but when I share it with some one, or just open it again later on, I get something like this:" 2. Clean Up Device 3. Play Games My To-Do...
  7. Notepad icon issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad icon issue: I accidentally set the notepad program to open bin files and now every bin file icon is replaced with notepad icons and i want to know how to reverse this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-icon-issue/0dd4a79f-723b-4845-881c-e599a50f082a
  8. notepad++ 64-bit

notepad++ 64-bit: Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit, Googlechrome What have they done now to screw up notepad++? 154455
  9. Issue with Notepad font for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with Notepad font for Windows 10: Hello everyone, I recently receive a notepad file and the font is been displayed in a format that I cannot read. Does anyone know how to fix it? I would appreciate your help Thanks [ATTACH]...
  10. Notepad issue

Notepad issue: I am using the free Notepad for letters. How do I get rid of "New Text Document' at the top of the page when I print? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-issue/74a1ebad-4ec9-4442-b058-0658ecefad33