Windows 10: Window 10 (activate window) After the activation of the icon appears on the display.

Discus and support Window 10 (activate window) After the activation of the icon appears on the display. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Activate window 10 Is it not a problem to show all this while windows are?active This problem is with me or you are with all people. I update 3-4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Micromad989, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Window 10 (activate window) After the activation of the icon appears on the display.

Activate window 10
    Is it not a problem to show all this while windows are?active
    This problem is with me or you are with all people. I update 3-4 times a month. but this problem persists continuously, only if there is the latest update

Window 10 (activate window) After the activation of the icon appears on the display. 4dfbd93e-4cc3-4f63-b897-33e4051ffc3b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Micromad989, Aug 15, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Laurijan Win User

Window 10 (activate window) After the activation of the icon appears on the display.

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Window 10 (activate window) After the activation of the icon appears on the display.

1. Window 10 (activate window) After the activation of the icon appears on the display. - Similar Threads - Window activate window

2. Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.: Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display. Problem arose when when I purchased and installed MS office, two days ago. In settings-activate windows appears error code 0x80070002. Windows 10 was legally purchased few years ago already installed with...
  3. Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.: Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display. Problem arose when when I purchased and installed MS office, two days ago. In settings-activate windows appears error code 0x80070002. Windows 10 was legally purchased few years ago already installed with...
  4. Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activate Windows Randomly Appeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activate Windows Randomly Appeared: I bought my computer a few years ago from a local shop and for the past few years all has been well. The settings previous to now said that everything was activated and fine, but now it says that windows needs to be activated. Does anyone know what happened?...
  6. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 asking for activation after activation: Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks....
  7. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

Windows 10 asking for activation after activation: Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks....
  8. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Displays desktop, but none of the icons are "active"

Displays desktop, but none of the icons are "active": Just installed the security update two days ago. Since then, my computer takesinordinately long to boot up. It used to be maybe 15 seconds, now it takes over two minutes. Worse yet, two problems have developed: 1 the computer boots, my normal desktop is displayed, but...
  10. Activate Windows message keeps re-appearing even after activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows message keeps re-appearing even after activation: I am running Windows 10 Pro on a HP laptop and the last couple of weeks the "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows" keeps re-appearing every few days - even though I go an re-activate it under Settings. My windows 10 is valid and there has been no hardware...