Windows 10: Window 10 activation after update.

Discus and support Window 10 activation after update. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I updated my window 10 using windows update but now i'm facing a windows activation problem. error code:0x80004005.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nikhil Chauhan dots, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Window 10 activation after update.

I updated my window 10 using windows update but now i'm facing a windows activation problem. error code:0x80004005.

:)

Nikhil Chauhan dots, Apr 12, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 12, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 12, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

Window 10 activation after update.

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Window 10 activation after update. [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 activation after update.

1. Window 10 activation after update. - Similar Threads - Window activation update

2. Activation after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation after updating Windows 10: I purchased a Dell with Windows preinstalled. I just updated and not get a notice to activate Windows. I'm signed in with my Microsoft account but it doesn't recognize that Windows is licensed? I don't have key since it was preinstalled at purchase. How do I resolved this?...
  3. Activation of windows 10 failed after updation

Activation of windows 10 failed after updation: Dear Support, I purchased Halo CE anniversary edition today. When I tried to install it, it said I have to update windows 10 to the latest version. It took a long time to get the update process complete. When I restarted, the windows screen went black and I was unable to...
  4. Windows 10 Activation After Free Update

Windows 10 Activation After Free Update: I recently updated my ASUS Notebook PC to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, meaning I don't have a product key. I should have a digital license, and to be honest, I'm not sure what all of that means. Anyway, it says that I haven't activated genuine Windows 10, and every time...
  5. Windows 10 Activation Problem after Update.

Windows 10 Activation Problem after Update.: Dear Team, I have purchased Acer Laptop with inbuilt Windows 10 few months ago and Windows was came as Activated. Now today I have Update my windows 10 and its showing windows is not activated. When I try to troubleshoot Activation it's showing Windows 10 Single...
  6. Windows 10 not activating after update

Windows 10 not activating after update: I recently updated my Windows 10 laptop from version 1709 to 1809 via an ISO file I downloaded via Microsoft's website. But ever since the update, my copy of Windows has not been activated. Entering the key manually shows this [ATTACH] Troubleshooting shows up that the...
  7. windows 10 not activate after updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 not activate after updates: i updated my windows 10 to latest version of windows 10 but latest version not activate in my pc how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-activate-after-updates/05ef8552-0f75-4d22-a44a-58344ed0ea50
  8. windows 10 activation after hardware update

windows 10 activation after hardware update: Been though the trouble shooting - but still no luck - login to my account and it can see the PC and says no problems - up to date etc but still windows 10 wont activate after hardware update Just get directed to the Microsoft store to buy a copy ? I upgraded to Win 10...
  9. Windows 10 activation refused after update

Windows 10 activation refused after update: After repeated failure to automatically install update 1803 for Windows 10 Pro, I followed instructions to ignore this update and downloaded the media creation tool to install the latest update 1809. This then wouldn't activate (Windows was pre-installed on my iMac when I...
  10. Windows 10 Activation after update

Windows 10 Activation after update: I have an HP Spectre X360 Convertible 13-ac0XX. It has done its win 10 upgrade and now no matter what I do it wont activate win 10. It will not allow me to make a recovery usb, to reset and it will not allow me through settings to complete a clean install. The activation...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 needs activation after update