Windows 10: window 10 activation error

Discus and support window 10 activation error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; please how can I activate my window 10 enterprise since I don't have my product key any longer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joe Pius, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Joe Pius Win User

window 10 activation error

please how can I activate my window 10 enterprise since I don't have my product key any longer.

:)

Joe Pius, Aug 11, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Aug 11, 2019
  4. window 10 activation error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

window 10 activation error

1. window 10 activation error - Similar Threads - window activation error

2. Windows 10 activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation error: Hi,My son gave me his gaming laptop as he decided to no longer play. I decided to reboot it and erase all info that was on it. I sent it back to factory settings. All was well until I tried to personalize the pc and message came saying that I had to activate windows first....
  3. windows 10 activation error .

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 activation error .: after an windows update . windows got inactive . when I tried to troubleshoot it . it shows a pop up with message: "We can't activate windows on this device at the moment . you can try activating again later."...
  4. Windows 10 Activation Error

Windows 10 Activation Error: Hello, maybe there's a simple solution to this error that I'm not finding, but essentially I had purchased Windows 10 Home in January of 2020 off of the Microsoft store to upgrade from Windows 8. However, starting maybe 3 months ago a warning popped up in the bottom right...
  5. Windows 10 activation error

Windows 10 activation error: Hi, I am having trouble activating my windows 10. In the activation screen under the product key it shows this error message, "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. Error code 0x8007000D"....
  6. Windows 10 Activation Error

Windows 10 Activation Error: The other day I was using word when the application closed. Now in my settings it displays that I need to activate Windows. I have had my computer for two years and windows was on it when I bought it. I have tried troubleshooting and even rebooting my computer. Nothing has...
  7. Windows 10 Activation error

Windows 10 Activation error: hello everyone, I have a factory installed windows 10 and worked properly for long time but after having the last update I had a problem with activation. [ATTACH] I tried to enter the OEM-BIOS key but this error showed up [ATTACH] does anyone know how to solve...
  8. windows 10 activation error

windows 10 activation error: although i have been using my thinkpad sice more than a year, it has an OEM license for windows 10 pro. since yesterday I have been geeting pop ups to activate windows, tried going to settings nad using the troubleshooter nothing happened. it showing an error code 0xc004f050....
  9. Windows 10 activation error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation error: I installed a new motherboard and CPU in my desktop computer and I have been able to re-activate my Windows 10 after doing so. It says that I have the wrong version installed, even thought this is the same version I've been using since Windows 10 became available....
  10. windows 10 activation error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 activation error: hi, Good Evening, I had upgraded from windows 7 home premium to windows 10 last year. Recently I resetted my pc and after that it is forcing me to do the ACTIVATION process and when I press the activation option , it is giving me an error code "0xC004F012". After that, I...