Windows 10: Window 10 Activation Problem

Discus and support Window 10 Activation Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed win 8 on my PC & upgrade to Win 10 , I was working fine for last 2 yrs but recently I uninstall an update 'KB449441' & after that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KawaljitSinghSuneja, May 24, 2019.

1. Window 10 Activation Problem

I have installed win 8 on my PC & upgrade to Win 10 , I was working fine for last 2 yrs but recently I uninstall an update 'KB449441' & after that it shows to activate windows. I tried my win 8 key but that doesn't work - error shows " this key do not work , try another ".

Pls help what to do to overcome this situation ?

:)

KawaljitSinghSuneja, May 24, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 24, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 24, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Window 10 Activation Problem

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Activation Problem

1. Window 10 Activation Problem - Similar Threads - Window Activation Problem

2. Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem: I bought a prebuilt PC HP OMEN and it already had windows activated but after around 8 months I encountered a problem. After around 4h of my pc being on activate windows appears in the bottom right. I ran the trouble-shooter but it says "something interrupted........ Try...
  3. Windows 10 activation problem

Windows 10 activation problem: Hello, first i used windows 8.1 yesterday i updated to windows 10, but it was giving me an Activation problem. i tried to resolve that problem. but, it was giving me some error. please resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you....
  4. Windows 10 Activation problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Activation problems: So I sent my PC off to get upgraded this week I got a new motherboard, gpu, cpu etc. I've just got it back and now in the bottom right hand corner of my monitor it has a "Activate Windows" watermark. I don't have a product key because I got an IT store to build my PC and...
  5. windows 10 activation problem

windows 10 activation problem: hello everyone, I recently used a tool to take the product key of my broken laptops bios and it showed the oem key with 'Win 8 RTM CoreSingleLanguage OEM:DM' and I tried to use this code on my windows 10 pc to activated but it showed "the product key you entered didn't...
  6. Windows 10 Activation Problem

Windows 10 Activation Problem: I bought a Dell Laptop recently. Actually it had no SSD when I bought, so I asked the seller to add SSD before sending me the same. After receiving it I came to know that he installed Windows 10 in the SSD. It was not activated. I tried to activate Windows but failed. I don't...
  7. Windows 10 Activation problems

Windows 10 Activation problems: Hey! I just reinstalled Windows 10 afrer a Hard Drive failure,I knew there was an option to skip the activation and it would activate as soon as it finished Installing,at least that's what I've been told. I tried contacting support but they couldn't do anything,they told...
  8. Windows 10 activation problem.

Windows 10 activation problem.: Hello,I need help with Win10,The license expiration message keeps popping up,but the windows is activated already. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-problem/5a45b565-73c3-4921-bbab-1680ec7d1b14"
  9. windows 10 activation problems

windows 10 activation problems: recently replaced my motherboard from my pc once I rebuted my computer I booted it from a usb provided from a Microsoft employee, in case number 1446134133 when troubleshooting I get all the way to the step where I am in my microsoft account and it asks to select computer but...
  10. windows 10 activation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 activation problem: Just bought windows 10 and got activation code. Tried to input but says it is wrong, keep getting error code 0xc004f050. This is for a laptop that already had windows 10 installed, but get message to say it will expire soon. Im trying to add my own activation code but it wont...