Windows 10: Window 10 - Adding Custom Wallpaper

Discus and support Window 10 - Adding Custom Wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Friends, I added a very nice custom wallpaper graphic to my new Win 10 laptop and the display looked stunning. Then I accidentally hit some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lawrence Wilsn, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Window 10 - Adding Custom Wallpaper

Friends,

I added a very nice custom wallpaper graphic to my new Win 10 laptop and the display looked stunning.

Then I accidentally hit some combination of keystrokes (which keystrokes - I am not sure) and the new wallpaper image was deleted.

I have uploaded the identical image (jpg or png) wallpaper 2-3 times. The file loads easily, however, the very same stunning image mentioned above now 'renders' in a very blurry-fuzzy display.

Any guidance on how to restore this wallpaper to its original stunningly crisp, sharp, clear display are most appreciated.

Thank you, Lawrence Wilson

:)

Lawrence Wilsn, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2019
  3. lZKoce Win User
    Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

laugh all you want, but I have an issue with Windows 10 and setting up wallpapers. Right click-> background doesn't help. I want the old school screen I have seen in Windows 8. I want to set up a dual monitor wallpaper. This command used to take me to the right place :

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper , but now it doesn't. What could be the problem here ?

The wallpaper page is no longer available from Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personlization > Desktop background like in Windows 8. Why did they change this is beyond my understanding. Anyone with an idea is more than welcomed.

Windows version is : 1703 ( OS build 15063.483 )
    Windows edition: Home
    Activation status: Digital license linked to my MS Account

lZKoce, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Window 10 - Adding Custom Wallpaper

wallpaper

Hi Lynn,

Depending on what version of Windows 10 you’re running, you should see a “choose a fit” option - Try this - right click and go to personalize. Then Background, it should be there.

Also, there is an article below I found for custom fitting images for your lock screen, this should also help for Wallpaper as well.

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/custom-fit... - This is a 3rd party site, so please steer clear of ads. But this
    is a great step by step guide on how to accomplish this using the Photos app.

Let me know if this helps!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 - Adding Custom Wallpaper

1. Window 10 - Adding Custom Wallpaper - Similar Threads - Window Adding Custom

2. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers: We have recently upgraded our Microsoft Wireless Display Adapters to the latest available firmware 2.0.8442 to take advantage of the ability to upload custom wallpapers with our company branding. They are the Version 2 adapters with the Microsoft Four Square logo and we are...
  3. Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?: I tried going to C:WindowsWeb but it only shows the default wallpapers from Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-find-the-location-of-an-added/c70269f4-dcd0-485f-8554-3c76ce74dc8b
  4. Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?: I tried going to C:WindowsWeb but it only shows the default wallpapers from Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-find-the-location-of-an-added/c70269f4-dcd0-485f-8554-3c76ce74dc8b
  5. Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows bootable disk but with custom wallpaper after install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows bootable disk but with custom wallpaper after install?: I run a very small family owned Computer repair/building company in my free time. Something I would love to be able to do was have a bootable windows drive that automatically installed a custom wallpaper. The wallpaper is just the company logo. What I've been having to do was...
  7. Adding Custom File Explorer Column?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adding Custom File Explorer Column?: Hello, I often work through a series of files in a directory and I'd like a way to identify which ones are done and which ones I am still working on. I know I can re-name the files but I'm wondering if there is a way to add a column to File Explorer that would be a YES/NO...
  8. Multi Monitor Custom Wallpaper Randomly Disappears

Multi Monitor Custom Wallpaper Randomly Disappears: Been having this issue for a couple of weeks now, where out of nowhere, one of my four monitor's background custom image will "disappear", and the monitor will be black. If I hit refresh, the image sometimes comes back, but one or more of the other monitors' backgrounds will...
  9. Customized wallpapers inside the ISO?

Customized wallpapers inside the ISO?: Hello Guys, I just wonder if is possible to have customized wallpapers inside the ISO... Because I actually do not like the wallpapers offered in windows 10... So I just wondering if is possible to do so. All information provided will be highly appreciated. Thank you all who...
  10. Adding Custom Folders To 'This PC'

Adding Custom Folders To 'This PC': Hello everyone, I am aware of the Quick access menu but I disabled it, I want to add a folder to the 'This PC' drop down that is not a folder by default. I forget how I did it in Win7, I think I renamed a default folder I was not using but I do not think I can do that...