Windows 10: Window 10 and One Drive

Discus and support Window 10 and One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I made the mistake of placing all photos and documents on the cloud and then found that when looking for an item on another device of course all files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by camaro z28rebuild1970, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Window 10 and One Drive

I made the mistake of placing all photos and documents on the cloud and then found that when looking for an item on another device of course all files are there. I decided since I have backup on a thumb drive I only want the photos and documents that are relevant to be available on the cloud.

> How do I undo or eliminate all the items currently on the cloud so I can start over with adding individual files. If I delete an item from the cloud it also is deleted from the doc file and placed in recycle bin. I only want the files to appear under photos and documents?

> Even by going the settings for one drive and select to unsync photos they also disappear from the pictures folder.

HELP

:)

camaro z28rebuild1970, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Window 10 and One Drive

little cat, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 and One Drive

1. Window 10 and One Drive - Similar Threads - Window Drive

2. What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?: What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC? Does it only delete every files and everything to look like new device, or is there something wrong with doing it?...
  3. What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?: What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC? Does it only delete every files and everything to look like new device, or is there something wrong with doing it?...
  4. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  5. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  6. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  7. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  8. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

9. Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?: I want to remove that hard drive from pc because it is starting to fail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-windows-boot-manager-to-another-drive/49d45fc6-2fe3-43fe-961d-0c7e6037786d
  10. Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?

Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?: I want to remove that hard drive from pc because it is starting to fail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-windows-boot-manager-to-another-drive/49d45fc6-2fe3-43fe-961d-0c7e6037786d