Windows 10: Window 10 asking for username and password after hard reset and but I mean we set a...

Discus and support Window 10 asking for username and password after hard reset and but I mean we set a... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reset my surface 3 because it was behaving undesirebly. After doing so now i cant get into it because its asking for username and password but i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by larrysutton1, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Window 10 asking for username and password after hard reset and but I mean we set a...

I reset my surface 3 because it was behaving undesirebly. After doing so now i cant get into it because its asking for username and password but i cant just click enter to get in. I ddnt need a username and password before so how do i pssibly get into my computer now? I dnt have a copy of windows or anything like tht i bought this pc completley wiped from someone on facebook a year ago and never needed to enter a thing to log in.

:)

larrysutton1, Nov 14, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Why is windows security asking for username and password

Hi,

To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Are you referring to either the Microsoft Security Essentials or the Windows Defender? If not, please specify which Windows security utility is asking for your username and password.
    • Does the issue also occur when you try to connect to other Wi-Fi networks?
    • What username and password is being asked (e.g. Microsoft Account, etc.)? If it's other than your Microsoft Account, please specify which account.
    • What happens when you try to enter your username and password?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Window 10 asking for username and password after hard reset and but I mean we set a...

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Window 10 asking for username and password after hard reset and but I mean we set a...

1. Window 10 asking for username and password after hard reset and but I mean we set a... - Similar Threads - Window asking username

2. After reset asking for admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reset asking for admin password: Hi allI'm in the UK and have Lenovo Miix which is surplus to requirements so was planning on wrong wiping and ebaying. I have reset it, but it now asks for an admin name and password. I have owned this from new and only my login details have been on there, so I assume I'm the...
  3. After reset asking for admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reset asking for admin password: Hi allI'm in the UK and have Lenovo Miix which is surplus to requirements so was planning on wrong wiping and ebaying. I have reset it, but it now asks for an admin name and password. I have owned this from new and only my login details have been on there, so I assume I'm the...
  4. After reset asking for admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ALWAYS asks for username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALWAYS asks for username and password: I have installed Windows 11 fresh. I turned on SMB V1 in programs and features and to some degree see shares, but not normally. If I try to access the c$ it prompts me for a username and password. Even if I turn off the firewall and Defender, it will still ask me for a...
  6. ALWAYS asks for username and password

ALWAYS asks for username and password: I have installed Windows 11 fresh. I turned on SMB V1 in programs and features and to some degree see shares, but not normally. If I try to access the c$ it prompts me for a username and password. Even if I turn off the firewall and Defender, it will still ask me for a...
  7. My computer asking username and password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer asking username and password: Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this...
  8. My computer asking username and password

My computer asking username and password: Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this...
  9. Printer Ask for Username and Password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Ask for Username and Password: Why am I getting this window prompting me with password that I never set up and would like to remove it to be able to access my printer settings over the network? [ATTACH] [Original Title: windows security]...
  10. Windows 10 asking for Other Username and Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asking for Other Username and Password: Windows 10 Computer did an update then it now asking for "Other User and Password" I don't have another user. So I don't know user name or password Can you help get into computer or reset it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after i reset windows it asks for password

2. windows asking for username and password after reset

3. outlook asks for password after hard resart

4. Windwos 10 asking for password after reset,
  5. windows 10 asking username,
  6. after reset administrator is asking for username and password