Windows 10: Window 10 audio disabled after failed update - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55

Discus and support Window 10 audio disabled after failed update - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday June 28th, 2021, my Acer Nitro 5 began an automatic update that I did not know about. When updating, there were plenty of BSODs which made my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Victor Facchina, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Window 10 audio disabled after failed update - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55

Yesterday June 28th, 2021, my Acer Nitro 5 began an automatic update that I did not know about. When updating, there were plenty of BSODs which made my laptop do Automatic Repair, causing Windows to uninstall the update. When the update uninstalled, the audio driver may have been uninstalled too BIOS driver I think. Any help would be appreciated, as I just got this laptop very recently.

:)

Victor Facchina, Jun 29, 2021

2. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 laptop display bit depth (6 bit?)

So I'm trying to find out about the bit depth of this laptop's display.

Since this is an IPS display and not a TN one, I was expecting 8 bit depth. But when I checked the settings I got this:

Window 10 audio disabled after failed update - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 [​IMG]

But in the meantime, when I'm searching for the display modes, I get this:

Window 10 audio disabled after failed update - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 [​IMG]

Can anyone tell me what's up with this display? Is it 6 bit indeed?

doriandiaconu, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Acer nitro 5

my nitro sense is not openng...

i hv tried uninstalling n then again installing....

i hv updated windows also...

i hv also reinstalled windows....

nothing works....

nitrosense installed successfully...but while opening loads n thn dosen't open....

pls do not give fake answers...

i hv done enough but still nothing happens...

model is....AN515-55

Akshat_Agarwal, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Window 10 audio disabled after failed update - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55

Realtek Audio Console on Acer Nitro 5

Hello all. I recently noticed that my Acer Nitro 5 was no longer detecting any headset devices and I am unable to get any input via the mic (and have also borrowed other headsets from the original one I had, all of which have the single 3.5mm jack which
    works with the Acer Nitro 5's single audio input). I am also only getting this when I pull up the Realtek Audio Console:
    Window 10 audio disabled after failed update - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 7331f742-8d98-4137-93f1-56c4d5cbf434?upload=true.png

What steps should I take to resolve this issue?

MarcTrain_NPO, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Window 10 audio disabled after failed update - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55

1. Window 10 audio disabled after failed update - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 - Similar Threads - Window audio disabled

2. Windows 11 Тормозит Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-57

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Тормозит Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-57: Недавно установил Windows 11, активировал ее, и начал настраивать. Подумал что подвисание выделения и передвижение окна это недостаток драйверов, обновил драйвера на графический процессор, и на видеокарту. Все еще также подвисает, очень сильно раздражает ведь ноут то и не...
  3. Reinstalling Windows 10 on Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows 10 on Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55: Hi there,recently my Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 has been playing up a bit and I feel like my installation of windows has something wrong with it corrupt files etc. For example, it wouldn't let me perform a system restore so I had to use the advanced boot menu which was also...
  4. Reinstalling Windows 10 on Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55

Reinstalling Windows 10 on Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55: Hi there,recently my Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 has been playing up a bit and I feel like my installation of windows has something wrong with it corrupt files etc. For example, it wouldn't let me perform a system restore so I had to use the advanced boot menu which was also...
  5. Reinstalling Windows 10 on Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 wont charge.

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 wont charge.: Hi,Recently, my battery has stopped charging. After noticing this, I researched methods to attempt to fix it, uninstalling the battery drivers and restarting, performing a battery reset with the power button as there isnt a battery reset button, draining it to flat and...
  7. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 wont charge.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 wont charge.: Hi,Recently, my battery has stopped charging. After noticing this, I researched methods to attempt to fix it, uninstalling the battery drivers and restarting, performing a battery reset with the power button as there isnt a battery reset button, draining it to flat and...
  8. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 wont charge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 Boot mode

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 Boot mode: Hello, when i was trying to fix boot mode to unlock, but i can't unlock because still gray...Is there possible to fix it ? because i want to install Windows 7 on Acer nitro 5 AN515-55...
  10. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 Boot mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 Boot mode: Hello, when i was trying to fix boot mode to unlock, but i can't unlock because still gray...Is there possible to fix it ? because i want to install Windows 7 on Acer nitro 5 AN515-55...