Windows 10: Window 10 Audio Issue

Discus and support Window 10 Audio Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My audio keeps decreasing automatically after the latest update of windows 10. I uninstalled updated drivers but issue is not resolved. how can I solve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MuhammadUbaid-Ur-Rehman, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Window 10 Audio Issue

My audio keeps decreasing automatically after the latest update of windows 10. I uninstalled updated drivers but issue is not resolved. how can I solve this problem please help

:)

MuhammadUbaid-Ur-Rehman, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

Window 10 Audio Issue

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Audio Issue

1. Window 10 Audio Issue - Similar Threads - Window Audio Issue

2. Windows 10 audio issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 audio issue: I run Windows 10 home 64 bit on a desktop and for about a month I've had an issue where I can boot up and music files play faster than they should and the stop watch app advances the seconds too fast.I can restart the PC or shut it down and boot it up and the problem is...
  3. Windows 10 audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 audio issues: I hopped on for some gaming today, and noticed my left channel audio on my headset was shot. Ive had such issues before, so I double checked it wasnt my headset or the cable, and both work fine (checked on multiple other devices and with two different cables, worked fine). I...
  4. Audio Issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issues Windows 10: Hi, I recently wiped my boot drive and reset up Windows 10 on my PC. After doing so, I can only get audio to come out of one side of my headphones. I have searched all through the settings but can't seem to fix it. I also tested the headphones on another PC of mine and they...
  5. Windows 10 audio issue

Windows 10 audio issue: All drivers are updated Mine speaker and headphones get continuously disconnected and connected again and again i use windows 10 mine headphones work on other pc and when i connect the headphones in the jack it makes a fuzzy sound but it continuously gets unplugged at the...
  6. Audio issues - windows 10

Audio issues - windows 10: This one is pretty difficult to explain. I have some really old Bose companion 5 speakers, in which the control module is broken, so i can't adjust volume (it is stuck on the max allowed by the controller) or turn them to sleep mode, and the headphones i use are the Bose OE...
  7. Windows 10 audio issues

Windows 10 audio issues: For the past month (starting Jan 24), I’ve been getting a reoccurring sound issue, where my speakers emit a periodic static/crackling/popping sound, while listening to music in iTunes, watching videos, etc. I’ve been trying everything to fix the issue, even so far as getting...
  8. windows 10 audio issues

windows 10 audio issues: I have an HP omen laptop running Windows 10 Home 64 bit. The audio was working fine until I reset the pc. After resetting it was fine for just a day and then it started having static in the audio. I checked for driver updates and found I have these 2 drivers for audio on my...
  9. Audio issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio issue Windows 10: After installing Window 10 updates ther is no sound from the speakers. Mute is off, and volume is at 80% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-issue-windows-10/0a983433-4722-4300-a69b-f08ddca1883f
  10. Audio issue with Windows 10

Audio issue with Windows 10: I get a continuous high pitched whistling noise in my laptop after I got a Windows 10 update. I uninstalled and reinstalled drivers for sound controller / card, yet the sound does not go away so have to mute my speaker to get rid of the sound....