Windows 10: WINDOW 10 AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVE

Discus and support WINDOW 10 AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys. I am using Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 bit. Lately, my laptop has been working automatically after I have fully charged its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NhungVo, Mar 4, 2020.

1. NhungVo Win User

WINDOW 10 AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVE

Hello guys. I am using Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 bit.

Lately, my laptop has been working automatically after I have fully charged its battery and put it into Sleep mode. As a result, my laptop drained a lot of battery on the next day.

As you can see in the first picture, i fully charged the battery and let my laptop Sleep at 22:46, but at 1:50 it actived while i was sleeping. Then the next day, the battery was only 29%.

And the second one is what i checked in Event Viewer.

Idk what is going on so please help me.

Thanks all.

WINDOW 10 AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVE 4bc6fde4-264f-49ab-b39d-54ef44adfd45?upload=true.png WINDOW 10 AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVE 6153aa47-52b0-4f2e-8ce9-a30ca63f3128?upload=true.png

:)

NhungVo, Mar 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Mar 4, 2020
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Windows 10 activation question

do the upgrade
    it should activate automatically when online
    if you want todo a clean install after that simply boot from your windows 10 installation media and when prompted for a key during install/post install select skip ..
    it will re-activate within 5M of being online

OneMoar, Mar 4, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 activation question

Mine finally did although it was about 6 or so hours after as it was saying failed to activate.

AsRock, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

1. WINDOW 10 AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVE - Similar Threads - WINDOW AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVE

2. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home activated automatically after install: Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy was activated automatically with a digital license. I didn't make an upgrade from win7 home premium to win 10 home. This...
  3. Windows 10 Automatically activated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Automatically activated: i had come across the question like same of mine i too have the same issue i tried reinstalling os and again and again nothing happened always it asks for a product key while i install but after booting in i see my windows activated with the digital license if i could get a...
  4. Installing new instance of Windows 10 but is automatically activated?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing new instance of Windows 10 but is automatically activated?: I've got this computer I replaced the hard drive on. It had Windows 7 on it and I purchased a Windows 10 Home OEM license key from Microcenter. I used a USB stick I created using the Windows Install Media Creation Tool. When the machine booted up, it was already activated!...
  5. Windows 10 automatically activated on second pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 automatically activated on second pc.: Hello, I recently built a second pc for my family and during the windows install I skipped activation because I was going to get the key in the morning. Today I booted the pc and went to activate windows only to find it was already active. I don't remember if I signed in...
  6. Windows automatically activated in VMWARE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows automatically activated in VMWARE: So as I usually do I went and installed Windows 2004 on VMWARE, 64 bit Home. When I went into settings I saw it was activated, even though I never put in a key. How does this work? I do have a newer system. Did it just pull the key from my BIOS that im using on my current...
  7. Windows 10 - Active window keeps changing automatically or changing size automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Active window keeps changing automatically or changing size automatically: Hi, I have noticed recently that my screens are changing by themselves and I have no idea what is going on! I have noticed 2 separate things: 1. Whatever programs I have open they will automatically re size. I will maximise outlook for example to it takes up the whole...
  8. Windows 10 Activated Automatically

Windows 10 Activated Automatically: Yesterday I brought home an old refurb computer and installed Windows 10 Home on it It's on Optiplex 960 using a USB that I created using the Media Creation Tool on my current PC. Upon the prompt to enter a product key, I clicked 'I don't have a product key' as I didn't have...
  9. How to automatically adjust Active Hours in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to automatically adjust Active Hours in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 v1903 has introduced a lot of features around Windows 10 Updates. One such feature is to adjust Active Hours based on your computer activity automatically. This can be useful as it tells the OS when to install Windows [...] This post How to...
  10. Windows is activated automatically

Windows is activated automatically: I installed Windows 10 and activated it automatically when I connected to the internet even though I never bought a Windows 10 license, how did that happen? Status in Settings> Updates & Security> Activation is Windows activated with a digital license....