Windows 10: Window 10 Azure Ad computer login issues

Discus and support Window 10 Azure Ad computer login issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We have now had 4 machines with issues having no login screen showing after a reboot of their device and install of the June 2022 patch. In this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ben Walker1, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Window 10 Azure Ad computer login issues

We have now had 4 machines with issues having no login screen showing after a reboot of their device and install of the June 2022 patch. In this release they stated there is an issue with ARM devices and the logins but I do not have ARM devices. At this moment we have been uninstalling the patch and switching users to local as we cannot have users random stuck with a paperweight while we remotely try to get their login screen to show. Has there been anything posted stating this is affecting more then just ARM devices? I'm on the verge of reverting everything from AAD if this continues to be a

:)

Ben Walker1, Jul 25, 2022

2. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Jul 25, 2022
  3. unable to login in windows 10 with 'Azure AD' after updates

Hello,

In my company (IBM),

My problem's unable to login in windows 10 with 'Azure AD' after updates i don't see the email and pin for the user on computer it's seems like remove.

Last 3-4 monthes i looking in google search on this issue and i find how to solved this issue, now i have same issue.

I remember on solved step by step:

1. login with local account (like adminstrator).

2. and than create new local user account (like test)

3. login with new local user (test)

4. click on settings - account - remove the acount 'Azure AD'

5. restart your computer and login with local user account (test)

6. join to 'Azure AD' with detalis for user account

7. and welcome back.

i don't find now in forum and etc...

i apprise you if you help me.

thanks and regards,

Adir B.j

AdirJoseph, Jul 25, 2022
  4. Window 10 Azure Ad computer login issues

Windows 10 login with Azure AD join failing

I have two Surface 3 (i.e. not Pro) tablets that I have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I also have a fully working Office 365 tenancy. I logged in with a Microsoft (Live) account to create an initial administrator account.

Then I was excited to perform an Azure AD Join on the first one and logged into Windows 10 using the "Other user" option that then appeared on the login screen. I logged in using the O365 account that I used for the Join and another O365 account. However,
    the second Surface will join the Azure AD (O365) tenancy no problems but every time I try to log in it tries for a while and then says that "The username or password is incorrect. Try again."

Does anyone have a way to diagnose what is going wrong or have a suggestion on how to resolve this please?

Thanks.

SteveR_Ark, Jul 25, 2022
Thema:

Window 10 Azure Ad computer login issues

1. Window 10 Azure Ad computer login issues - Similar Threads - Window Azure computer

2. Azure portal login issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  3. My computer keeps login in on Azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps login in on Azure AD: Hello guys! I have a strange bug where my computer keeps login into Azure AD after every PC restart even without a work or school account used. I do not have outlook or office connected to a work account and I do not use an online user for my computer only a local oneWhat can...
  4. My computer keeps login in on Azure AD

My computer keeps login in on Azure AD: Hello guys! I have a strange bug where my computer keeps login into Azure AD after every PC restart even without a work or school account used. I do not have outlook or office connected to a work account and I do not use an online user for my computer only a local oneWhat can...
  5. Non-profit Azure AD Account PC Login Issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Non-profit Azure AD Account PC Login Issue: I am working on setting up 3 computers for the non-profit I help to manage. I can login to webmail , OneDrive, etc but whenever I try to add the account to one of the computers it says "Looks like this isnt a Microsoft Account...".I have tried this both with our vanity domain...
  6. Non-profit Azure AD Account PC Login Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-profit Azure AD Account PC Login Issue: I am working on setting up 3 computers for the non-profit I help to manage. I can login to webmail , OneDrive, etc but whenever I try to add the account to one of the computers it says "Looks like this isnt a Microsoft Account...".I have tried this both with our vanity domain...
  7. Non-profit Azure AD Account PC Login Issue

8. Window 10 Azure Ad computer login issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Azure Ad computer login issues: We have now had 4 machines with issues having no login screen showing after a reboot of their device and install of the June 2022 patch. In this release they stated there is an issue with ARM devices and the logins but I do not have ARM devices. At this moment we have been...
  9. Window 10 Azure Ad computer login issues

Window 10 Azure Ad computer login issues: We have now had 4 machines with issues having no login screen showing after a reboot of their device and install of the June 2022 patch. In this release they stated there is an issue with ARM devices and the logins but I do not have ARM devices. At this moment we have been...
  10. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues: Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple of issues, but...