Windows 10: Window 10 Backup Settings Missing

Discus and support Window 10 Backup Settings Missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having an issue where my Backup Settings is missing parameters such as turning backups on/off. When I go into "More Option" the ability to backup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OpusNow1, Feb 13, 2021.

1. OpusNow1 Win User

Window 10 Backup Settings Missing

I am having an issue where my Backup Settings is missing parameters such as turning backups on/off. When I go into "More Option" the ability to backup or add new drives is missing.

To answer some basic standard questions:

1. What is the current build of your Windows 10? [COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]I just upgraded to 2020H2 to see if it would fix this issue and it did not. [/COLOR]
    2. When did the issue start to happen? [COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Today[/COLOR]
    3. Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1] I did manually remove a couple of directories from the backup drive that I did not want to keep[/COLOR]
    4. What troubleshooting steps you've done to resolve the issue?[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1] Started the Windows Backup service, rebooted, and upgraded to the latest version of Win 10 2020H2[/COLOR]

Here is a screen shot of my Backup Settings:

Window 10 Backup Settings Missing c1bbc5d6-5866-40b6-8488-7af2daf97b68?upload=true.jpg

Here is the "More Options":

Window 10 Backup Settings Missing 66b28867-9881-4049-ac14-df24cb92971a?upload=true.jpg

:)

OpusNow1, Feb 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue Window 10 Backup Settings Missing :p

de.das.dude, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Window 10 Backup Settings Missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Window 10 Backup Settings Missing

1. Window 10 Backup Settings Missing - Similar Threads - Window Backup Settings

2. Windows 10 Backup Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Backup Settings: Hola all.I'm running a really old desktop Zoostorm on Windows 10 which is NOT suitable for Windows 11. I'm trying to change Backup settings to create a System Image using that facility I'm told is available on Windows 10.....but where IS it? I do backup using File History to...
  3. Windows 10 Backup Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Backup Settings: Hola all.I'm running a really old desktop Zoostorm on Windows 10 which is NOT suitable for Windows 11. I'm trying to change Backup settings to create a System Image using that facility I'm told is available on Windows 10.....but where IS it? I do backup using File History to...
  4. Windows 10 Backup Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Backup Settings missing after KB4601319 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Backup Settings missing after KB4601319 update: Hi, after installing the "2021-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB4601319 the Backup Settings were missing parameters such as turning backups on/off. In the "More Options" sub-panel the ability to backup or to add a new drive was...
  6. Missing Backup Option in Windows Settings

Missing Backup Option in Windows Settings: Pressing Windows + I to see Windows settings doesn't show the Backup option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-backup-option-in-windows-settings/219302f8-515b-4375-a180-71af8f169e30
  7. Windows 10 Backup settings

Windows 10 Backup settings: Hi I have a Toshiba 2T external hard drive as my backup storage. When I try to use the Windows 10 back setting it only saves a few Kbs and nothing else. I have tried putting the Toshiba into sharing this makes no difference. How do I get it to work correctly. Should I be...
  8. OneDrive Backup tab is missing from Settings

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Backup tab is missing from Settings: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some OneDrive users have reported that when they try to save their work to the Microsoft Cloud service, it does not show the Backup tab under settings. They can sync their work, and everything looks normal, but the OneDrive Backup [...] This post OneDrive...
  9. Windows 10 Backup Settings - With a USB HDD for Backup

Windows 10 Backup Settings - With a USB HDD for Backup: I am trying to make use of the MS Windows 10 backup feature. The help pages are pretty useless directing to simply 'Add a drive...' and then terminating. I can navigate in to Settings, Update Backup & Restore and then add a drive. I can event see that it default...
  10. Windows 10 backup settings?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 backup settings?: Hello, quick question, Does windows 10 backups settings like theme, mail and other settings as windows 8.1 onedrive did? You basically set up a new computer and sign into onedrive and it pulled all your settings onto your new computer. Does it do the same with win 10?...