Windows 10: Window 10 Battery Problem

Discus and support Window 10 Battery Problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello , I just upgrade my window 8.1 to window 10 and i notice there is better problem in this window . before i can use my laptop battery almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ubaidur Rahman, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Window 10 Battery Problem

Hello ,

I just upgrade my window 8.1 to window 10 and i notice there is better problem in this window . before i can use my laptop battery almost for 2 to 3 hours and now its working for less thank 1 hour. how to fix these any solution or suggestion will be appreciated.

thanks.

Regards

:)

ubaidur Rahman, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window 10 Battery Problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Battery Problem

1. Window 10 Battery Problem - Similar Threads - Window Battery Problem

2. Battery Problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Battery Problem in Windows 10: Hello everyone, I have a problem.I use an HP pavilion 15 gaming laptop, the problem is that when I connect the charger to charge it, it does not charge for 1-2 minutes, then it charges, and sometimes it charges and does not charge, so the battery becomes a toy. it won't work....
  3. Battery Problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Problem in Windows 10: Hello everyone, I have a problem.I use an HP pavilion 15 gaming laptop, the problem is that when I connect the charger to charge it, it does not charge for 1-2 minutes, then it charges, and sometimes it charges and does not charge, so the battery becomes a toy. it won't work....
  4. Battery Problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Battery problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery problem: my laptop is not charing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problem/f3e1fe8b-62bf-4afd-9539-27af1b657c7c
  6. Windows 10 battery and wifi problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 battery and wifi problem: [IMG]This morning I woke up to all of these problems. Battery is 0 percent plugged in Cant turn on my wifi. Wireless capability is turned off and I cant turn it on. Wifi is missing in Windows Mobility Center. And now I cant turn on my laptop without it being plugged in. Can...
  7. Battery problems

Battery problems: My laptop is an Alienware 17 r3. Recently it is getting stuck at random percentages for the battery. It will charge up until it hits that threshold. First it was 57%, than 49%, than 54% and now 4%. What's going on and what should I do? also it's not the plugged in not...
  8. Windows 10 Charging battery problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Charging battery problem: Windows 10 Office 365 SSD 500Gb New battery 3 months dead. Nearly always plugged in. Charges somewhat, but not enough to keep the session open. Eventually shuts down and does not have enough power to reboot. Wait 8 hours or so and it starts again. Can't tell when it...
  9. Battery Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Problem: So basically when I plug my charger into my laptop it makes a beep, same when i unplug it, no problem. However whenever it is charging and reaches 100% it starts emitting this beeping sound the same one as mentioned it happens very frequently, I'd say around every 10 - 15...
  10. Battery problems

Battery problems: I own a HP Stream 14 with Windows 10. I'm getting on my battery icon 'plugged in, not charging'. I've updated windows but this hasn't corrected the problem. HELP...thank you...