Windows 10: Window 10 Blacks Out

Discus and support Window 10 Blacks Out in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please advise why my pc blacks out and goes into Scan & Repair even before the pc is scheduled to Scan & Repair which is midnight - 8am? The support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulJones7, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Window 10 Blacks Out

Please advise why my pc blacks out and goes into Scan & Repair even before the pc is scheduled to Scan & Repair which is midnight - 8am? The support technician worked on it for 2 hrs but after running a Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool this was when my pc blacked out and had gone into Scan & Repair. At this point I lost Kristan because she had the pc on remote.

Please advise how to fix the problem or give it back to Microsoft and Staples, Lethbridge AB who sold it to me.

Thanks.

Paul Jones

Frustrated

:)

PaulJones7, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Marivel Man, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window 10 Blacks Out

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Window 10 Blacks Out

1. Window 10 Blacks Out - Similar Threads - Window Blacks

2. PC boots to black screen after upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots to black screen after upgrading to windows 11: Basically the title. I upgraded my PC from win10 to win11 and now when it restarted, it only shows a black screen. When I force restarted my PC, everything turns on but my monitor only shows a black screen, doesn't even show the prompts for the motherboard since it is...
  3. PC boots to black screen after upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC boots to black screen after upgrading to windows 11: Basically the title. I upgraded my PC from win10 to win11 and now when it restarted, it only shows a black screen. When I force restarted my PC, everything turns on but my monitor only shows a black screen, doesn't even show the prompts for the motherboard since it is...
  4. My windows pc screen goes black and then completely stalls with the power on and sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows pc screen goes black and then completely stalls with the power on and sometimes...: I installed a new graphics card in my pc and roughly since then it started to black screen crash but its weird because for the first 10 or 15 seconds just the screen goes black and the game seemingly freezes as I don't hear the noise of switching through the menu's but do...
  5. My windows pc screen goes black and then completely stalls with the power on and sometimes...

My windows pc screen goes black and then completely stalls with the power on and sometimes...: I installed a new graphics card in my pc and roughly since then it started to black screen crash but its weird because for the first 10 or 15 seconds just the screen goes black and the game seemingly freezes as I don't hear the noise of switching through the menu's but do...
  6. theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...: There's been a black line going straight down on my latop only the rightside it sometimes would go away and reappear now its the blackline is always there on my screen, i've tried getting the latest update windows 11 hoping the blackline would go away but the blackline is...
  7. theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...

theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...: There's been a black line going straight down on my latop only the rightside it sometimes would go away and reappear now its the blackline is always there on my screen, i've tried getting the latest update windows 11 hoping the blackline would go away but the blackline is...
  8. is black screen with cursor caused by windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is black screen with cursor caused by windows 11: black screen with cursor. windows 1while i was watching a video suddenly black screen appeared with cursor. after like 5 seconds windows update came. seconed day it happened when i opened my leptop. i have windows 11. is this windows 11’s problem?...
  9. is black screen with cursor caused by windows 11

is black screen with cursor caused by windows 11: black screen with cursor. windows 1while i was watching a video suddenly black screen appeared with cursor. after like 5 seconds windows update came. seconed day it happened when i opened my leptop. i have windows 11. is this windows 11’s problem?...
  10. My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but...

My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but...: My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop 11th Gen IntelR Core TM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but system is running.Checked and updated display drivers' multiple times, rollback driver done, reverted to default Microsoft drivers-...