Windows 10: WINDOW 10 BLOCK MY D-LINK MODEM

Discus and support WINDOW 10 BLOCK MY D-LINK MODEM in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sir, window 10 block my D-LINK modem. So tell me how to use my D-LINK modem in my window 10. thanks. Each time i plug in my D-Link Modem in my window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sage180, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Sage180 Win User

WINDOW 10 BLOCK MY D-LINK MODEM

Sir,

window 10 block my D-LINK modem. So tell me how to use my D-LINK modem in my window 10. thanks. Each time i plug in my D-Link Modem in my window 10. it will show an administrator has block you from running this program. I have done a lot but no solution. pls help me out now. Window 10 refused to allow MY D-LINK MODEM TO INSTALL AND WORK IN MY LAPTOP. HELP ME OUT PLS.

:)

Sage180, Apr 6, 2020

2. D link modem blocked in windows 10

D-Link DWM-156
    USB Modem blocked by Windows 10 ...
    program, UAC popped up and said "blocked for myprotection!"
    .... in a Win 7 computer in my office and when I plugged into my
    laptop, ...its working.please solve

Sambasiva RaoGali, Apr 6, 2020
  3. D-Link DWM-156 USB Modem blocked by Windows 10

Steps 2 install D-Link Modem-156 in windows 10.

1. Open the patch file. Do not connect the modem to pc.

2. wait till it says :searching for usb port & then connect the d-link modem

3. wait until it says "press any key to continue". After all the files are installed remove the modem again from the port.

4. restart the pc

5. reconnect the d-link modem

6. open the installer located in the modem

the application will be installed successfully

in shaa allah

Step 1. Download the link given by hossain

Dr.RashidManzar, Apr 6, 2020
  4. WINDOW 10 BLOCK MY D-LINK MODEM

D-Link DWM-156 USB Modem blocked by Windows 10

A few days ago, a forumite on the MyBroadband forums shared a link to the updated firmware for the modem.

The update is a little over 65MB, and it installs easy. If you have not grabbed the update, you can find it onL: D-Link’s
    FTP

ftp://ftp.d-link.co.za/DWM/dwm156/Firmware/Hardware%20Version%20A/A7/Windows%2010/D310A_0400_V5.3.5.4_DTLW5%287.0.6ME%29.exe

All you do is connect the modem to your computer and launch the update exe. After the update completes, you will need to uninstall the current D-Link Connection Manager software installed on your computer.
    After uninstalling, restart your computer and install the D-Link software from your modem. Now, your modem will work .

After this update, I noticed my modem now comes with the ability to make phone calls

Source: koeksworld.com -&nbspkoeksworld Resources and Information.

POORIA TAABBODI, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

WINDOW 10 BLOCK MY D-LINK MODEM

1. WINDOW 10 BLOCK MY D-LINK MODEM - Similar Threads - WINDOW BLOCK LINK

2. How do I install my D-Link modem on my Lenovo windows 11 pro laptop. It is saying "The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install my D-Link modem on my Lenovo windows 11 pro laptop. It is saying "The...: How do I install my D-Link modem on my Lenovo windows 11 pro laptop. It is saying "The administrator has blocked you from running the app". Please help....
  3. How do I install my D-Link modem on my Lenovo windows 11 pro laptop. It is saying "The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install my D-Link modem on my Lenovo windows 11 pro laptop. It is saying "The...: How do I install my D-Link modem on my Lenovo windows 11 pro laptop. It is saying "The administrator has blocked you from running the app". Please help....
  4. D link modem is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D link modem is not working: Whenever i insert a d link modem it shows blocked for your protection.How can i resolve this to run my modem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-link-modem-is-not-working/7e2b4cac-9a97-4b2b-884b-b2ea2aad0279
  5. D Link

D Link: I got a d link dwa 140 usb, i installed the drivers correctly, it tells me i'm connected but if i browse the internet it doesn't work, and the diagnosis says it's all right, i don't get it...
  6. D Link DWP 156 USB Modem

D Link DWP 156 USB Modem: D Link DWP 156 USB Modem is blocked from installing its software on windows 10 may I know the reason? also I would like to know the work around for installing it....
  7. D-Link Modem 157

D-Link Modem 157: Why Why Why ???? is windows 10 blocking my D-Link Modem 157 insallation?? I can not even run it as administrator from browsing or from the command prompt Somebody PLEASE Help It keep on telling me it is blocked for my protection ?? but I always used it before the latest...
  8. How to block Specific Ports? D-Link 3780 Router.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to block Specific Ports? D-Link 3780 Router.: Does anyone know how to block specific Ports on a D-Link 3780 Router? I can't find instructions on how to block individual, specific ports, both inbound and outbound. Software Firewall on the computer isn't effective - blocking needs to be done from the Router's onboard...
  9. Cannot install D Link modem , windows not recognizing the drive

Cannot install D Link modem , windows not recognizing the drive: Please see the screenshot below: https://i.stack.imgur.com/gOhPm.jpg The first time I inserted the modem it showed in the File Explorer view. After that first time, when I tried to insert the modem again it is showing as the black D drive icon. I tried to fix the thing...
  10. I could not installed D-Link Modem in my pc........help me

I could not installed D-Link Modem in my pc........help me: When i was trying to install it, its shown that..."(This app has blocked for your protection) An administrator has blocked you from running this app.For more information, contact the administrator."...................help me please............ 27806

Users found this page by searching for:

1. D-Link blocked by Windows 10

2. how to create a new connection for d-link dwm-156 On windows 10

3. Why Is D-link Modern Block In Window10

4. d-link modem install package showing an administrator has blocked you from running this app,
  5. D-Link’s FTP ftp://ftp.d-link.co.za/DWM/dwm156/Firmware/Hardware%20Version%20A/A7/Windows%2010/D310A_0400_V5.3.5.4_DTLW5%287.0.6ME%29.exe,
  6. D-Link DWM-156 Windows 10 64 blocks,
  7. windows10 enterprise ltsb blocks D-link mordem 156,
  8. Windows 10 block D link 156 modem,
  9. My windows 10 is blocking installation of d-link pc software,
  10. block www.mymodem.modem windows 10