Windows 10: Window 10 block my programs and do not allow my hotspot to connect and work

Discus and support Window 10 block my programs and do not allow my hotspot to connect and work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Window 10 block my programs and do not allow my hotspot to connect and work. WHAT is the solution to free from winodw 10 block my program to run and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sage180, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Sage180 Win User

Window 10 block my programs and do not allow my hotspot to connect and work

Window 10 block my programs and do not allow my hotspot to connect and work. WHAT is the solution to free from winodw 10 block my program to run and work and enable my hotspot to work.

:)

Sage180, Dec 17, 2019

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Jan 9, 2020
  3. the jimmy Win User
    Allowing programs to work

After upgrading from Win 7 to 10 I quickly found out that some programs were not allowed to fully function, such as simply saving a file to a library. I did learn that I can allow programs to function by adding the exe file to Defenders allowed list. Very annoying.
    I recently installed Power Director 16 and had the same issue, added it to the allowed list in defender but still receive this notification.
    I
    Window 10 block my programs and do not allow my hotspot to connect and work [​IMG]

How can I fix this, or better yet is there a something I can do to prevent ALL such blocks on any program I have, or install in the future.

Thanks

the jimmy, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Window 10 block my programs and do not allow my hotspot to connect and work

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 block my programs and do not allow my hotspot to connect and work

1. Window 10 block my programs and do not allow my hotspot to connect and work - Similar Threads - Window block programs

2. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  3. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  4. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. mobile hotspot not allow others to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mobile hotspot not allow others to connect: every time i try to connect my phone to mobile hotspot in windows 11 it stuck in obtaining IP address and no progress occur after that I have tried 4 different phones but none could connect to my laptop even though they could connect easily to any other laptop hotspot...
  6. mobile hotspot not allow others to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile hotspot not allow others to connect: every time i try to connect my phone to mobile hotspot in windows 11 it stuck in obtaining IP address and no progress occur after that I have tried 4 different phones but none could connect to my laptop even though they could connect easily to any other laptop hotspot...
  7. my hotspot is not connecting

my hotspot is not connecting: my hotspot is not connecting to my computer. it is not shown in list of available networks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hotspot-is-not-connecting/bd4ec787-1ece-450d-9fb3-af272d5ba8ae
  8. Windows Firewall -- Blocking a program causes it to be allowed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall -- Blocking a program causes it to be allowed: [ATTACH] I went into my firewall settings. I set an inbound and outbound rule to block a program on all networks. It appeared to work. But when I went into the "allow applications" options, I see that my newly-created rules are there. Why is this? The only way I can remove...
  9. Windows 10 Surface stopped connecting to my work hotspot.

Windows 10 Surface stopped connecting to my work hotspot.: My other devices, Note8 and Amazon Alexa connect fine. I've been using the hotspot for over a year now with no problems. Need help....
  10. Allowing programs to work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allowing programs to work: After upgrading from Win 7 to 10 I quickly found out that some programs were not allowed to fully function, such as simply saving a file to a library. I did learn that I can allow programs to function by adding the exe file to Defenders allowed list. Very annoying. I...