Windows 10: Window 10 blue screen find solution

Discus and support Window 10 blue screen find solution in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi dear,I try to uninstall some unwanted apps, but after uninstalling a coupe of files, I can't uninstall the rest and ordered me to reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ermias_376, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Window 10 blue screen find solution

Hi dear,I try to uninstall some unwanted apps, but after uninstalling a coupe of files, I can't uninstall the rest and ordered me to reset the computer; then I start to reset then I stuck at advanced options -> system restore->But here I got a message which is"To use system restore, you must specify which Windows installation to restore.

Restart this computer ,select an operating system, and then select restore. " then I close this ,return back to troubleshoot->advanced options->Startup Repair->another message "Start up repair couldn't repair your pc

Then I try to solve using command prompt but after the first successful command the next command end up with "access is denied " so what shall I do guys?

Thanks for your great help.

:)

Ermias_376, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Window 10 blue screen find solution

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Window 10 blue screen find solution

1. Window 10 blue screen find solution - Similar Threads - Window blue screen

2. Windows 10 to 11 update blue screen persisting - any solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to 11 update blue screen persisting - any solutions?: I have had this issue for a while now ~ 5 months with no solutions working at all. I have tried the workaround involving going to the command prompt in recovery mode and attempting to enter this command:xcopy C:\windows\system32\drivers\hidparse.sys...
  3. Windows 10 to 11 update blue screen persisting - any solutions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 to 11 update blue screen persisting - any solutions?: I have had this issue for a while now ~ 5 months with no solutions working at all. I have tried the workaround involving going to the command prompt in recovery mode and attempting to enter this command:xcopy C:\windows\system32\drivers\hidparse.sys...
  4. Any solution for the blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any solution for the blue screen?: when i restart my laptop it shows up to me a blue screen i literally did EVERY solution i found on the internet and all of them didn’t work what i have to do : ??????...
  5. Any solution for the blue screen?

Any solution for the blue screen?: when i restart my laptop it shows up to me a blue screen i literally did EVERY solution i found on the internet and all of them didn’t work what i have to do : ??????...
  6. 3-5 Blue Screens every day, cannot find cause or solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3-5 Blue Screens every day, cannot find cause or solution.: For over a year now my computer has been having bluescreen issues. It was only about once every few days up until about 1-2 months ago where it suddenly got worse and began to crash at least once a day or up to six or seven times a day. On top of that, my computer goes into...
  7. 3-5 Blue Screens every day, cannot find cause or solution.

3-5 Blue Screens every day, cannot find cause or solution.: For over a year now my computer has been having bluescreen issues. It was only about once every few days up until about 1-2 months ago where it suddenly got worse and began to crash at least once a day or up to six or seven times a day. On top of that, my computer goes into...
  8. Constant blue screen with no solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screen with no solution: I have been having blue screens for 2 weeks now, each caused by a different thing every time. I've run memory diagnostics, updates, tried updated drivers, gone over event viewer, and reliability history, I've run Driver Verifier, CheckHealths, ScanHealth, recovery image, SFC,...
  9. BLUE SCREEN - NO SOLUTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUE SCREEN - NO SOLUTION: I have BLUE SCREEN AND TRIED BASICALLY EVERY OPTION TO RECOVER INCLUDING WIPING OUT ALL HARD DRIVES AND RE-INSTALLING WINDOWS AND i STILL GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING AN ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED AND NOTHING WAS CHANGED....
  10. Latest Windows 10 Update - Blue Screen and can't find a solution to boot or fix.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 Update - Blue Screen and can't find a solution to boot or fix.: Hello, I Came back home last night to my desktop computer asking me to update windows. Started the process and went to bed. This morning, I woke up to a blue screen. Here are all the things that happens and that I tried so far. When the computer starts, it shows goes...