Windows 10: Window 10 - Clipboard Sync for images

Discus and support Window 10 - Clipboard Sync for images in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi - i have recently discovered the Windows 10 Clipboard Sync setting, and i'm interested in using it. I have enabled it on my Windows 10 Desktop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lukeb0030, Jul 9, 2019.

1. lukeb0030 Win User

Window 10 - Clipboard Sync for images

Hi - i have recently discovered the Windows 10 Clipboard Sync setting, and i'm interested in using it. I have enabled it on my Windows 10 Desktop and Windows 10 Surface Pro computers. It Sync's fine for text that i copy, but not images.

According to this Microsoft Support link;

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4464215

"size limitations are 4 MB per item. Text, HTML, and Bitmap are supported"

So i'm not sure why its not working (for images). I do note that in the actual setting within Windows 10, it refers to sync'ing text, but on the MS support site it says text, html and bitmap is supported. What i want to be able to do is snip on my desktop computer, and then use that snipped image on the Surface Pro, to annotate/mark up using the touch screen features etc. The Clipboard Sync option would make this very quick and easy to do.

Both PC's are up to date with Windows 10 updates.

Thanks in advance.

:)

lukeb0030, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that you are using SwiftKey Beta keyboard on your Android phone and looking for the feature to sync the clipboard between the PC and Android phone.

Currently, the feature to sync the clipboard with Windows 10 and Android using SwiftKey keyboard is not available. However, you can sync the Windows 10 clipboard across your devices using the Microsoft account. Please refer the steps in the article

Clipboard in Windows 10

For more information on Windows 10 clipboard you can refer the article
    Get help with clipboard

To Backup & sync the words and phrases of your SwiftKey keyboard, you can sign in to the SwiftKey keyboard and enable the sync feature. Please refer the article

How to use SwiftKey Backup & Sync

If you face any issues with sync or using SwiftKey keyboard, I suggest you to get in touch with the

SwiftKey support team

However, we would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions, as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I would suggest you to post a feedback in Microsoft

Feedback Hub
    so that our developing team can review your suggestions and check if it can be included in the future updates

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 9, 2019
  3. das10 Win User
    How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

Sorry, I am not on version 1809 yet, but have a look here to see if it makes any sense.

Enable or Disable Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    and
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update: How to use cloud clipboard - TechRepublic

" The problem with the feature is that it only really works with Windows 10 devices, so if you have an Android phone or an iPhone, you have no way of accessing your PC’s clipboard from your phone."

Windows 10 Will Soon Sync Your PCs Clipboard With Your Android Phone - Thurrott.com

das10, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Window 10 - Clipboard Sync for images - Similar Threads - Window Clipboard Sync

2. Clipboard not syncing with android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard not syncing with android: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  3. Clipboard not syncing with android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard not syncing with android: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  4. Sync iPhone & Windows Clipboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync iPhone & Windows Clipboard?: submitted by /u/SeedBoxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pvsbid/sync_iphone_windows_clipboard/
  5. Clipboard images.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard images.: Hello Readers, I want to know that when I take some screenshots or web captures on my laptop, how can I view it. It shows up on the clipboard but when I click on the picture the clipboard just closes and nothing happens. Also, how can I view my copied things on the...
  6. Sync clipboard with Android 10?

Sync clipboard with Android 10?: I used to use the very useful clipbrd app to sync my clipboard between my pc and android phone, but unfortunately Android 10 introduced a (stupid IMHO) clipboard protection that broke its functionality. Has anyone found free alternatives? I saw that a particular app managed...
  7. Sync Clipboard to Phone

Sync Clipboard to Phone: In Settings > System > Clipboard I have clipboard history and sync across devices turned on, and I clicked the link to get an app to sync clipboard items to my phone. This led me to Play Store to download Microsoft Launcher Beta. Having installed that and signed in to my...
  8. Window 10 - Clipboard Sync for images

Window 10 - Clipboard Sync for images: Hi - i have recently discovered the Windows 10 Clipboard Sync setting, and i'm interested in using it. I have enabled it on my Windows 10 Desktop and Windows 10 Surface Pro computers. It Sync's fine for text that i copy, but not images. According to this Microsoft Support...
  9. Clipboard sync not working

Clipboard sync not working: Under Settings, System, Clipboard, Sync across devices, there is a Sign in hyperlink, but I'm already signed in. I should see "Automatically sync text that I copy" and "Never automatically sync text that I copy." Why are these options missing and why is it displaying "Sign...
  10. Windows 10 clipboard sync problem

Windows 10 clipboard sync problem: I decided to try out the facility to sync clipboard data across 2 desktops and a notebook all having received the October update. I set Sync across devices to On and all seemed well with me being able to see what's been copied on any of the 3 PC's. The problem is I can't...