Windows 10: Window 10 deactivated after 1803 update

Discus and support Window 10 deactivated after 1803 update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased Accer laptop with windows10 but after upadteto 1803 my lisence deactivated and i am able to see a blank screen when i goto activation menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ajeet7789, Nov 5, 2018.

1. ajeet7789 Win User

Window 10 deactivated after 1803 update

I purchased Accer laptop with windows10 but after upadteto 1803 my lisence deactivated and i am able to see a blank screen when i goto activation menu in setting.

:)

ajeet7789, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Drone Win User
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 6, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Window 10 deactivated after 1803 update pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Nov 6, 2018
  5. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 6, 2018
  6. btarunr Win User
    Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Window 10 deactivated after 1803 update pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Window 10 deactivated after 1803 update - Similar Threads - Window deactivated 1803

2. Windows 10 Deactivated After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Deactivated After Update: Hello Everyone,I recently tried to install the latest Windows 10 updates March 15, 2022 and now my PC says Windows is not activated and I cannot connect to the internet.I’ve tried multiple solutions from online websites using my phone to search the internet but nothing seems...
  3. Windows 10 Deactivated After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Deactivated After Update: Hello Everyone,I recently tried to install the latest Windows 10 updates March 15, 2022 and now my PC says Windows is not activated and I cannot connect to the internet.I’ve tried multiple solutions from online websites using my phone to search the internet but nothing seems...
  4. Windows 10 Deactivated After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 deactivated after latest update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 deactivated after latest update: Hello everyone, I updated my windows overnight to the latest version available to me on August 21st. After that, I noticed my version of Windows 10 Pro deactivated. I have tried the troubleshoot option but it tells me that it is not connected to the internet, although I am....
  6. Windows deactivated after update

Windows deactivated after update: I recently updated my windows to the latest build from the one it was shipped with. After updating my product key is gone and I'm getting activation popups again and again. I tried the original product key but it won't work. Can my windows be activated or product keys are...
  7. Windows 10 deactivated after update

Windows 10 deactivated after update: Hi. My windows 10 installation got deactivated last night after an update. I'm getting error 0xc0000022. Trying to enter my key again says its invalid. I've ran sfc /scannow but it was unable to fix some errors. How should I proceed next?...
  8. Windows 10 deactivated after update

Windows 10 deactivated after update: After I restarted my PC yesterday, I was greeted with an "Activate Windows, Go to settings to activate Windows." watermark on the bottom right of my PC. After using the troubleshooting feature the most useful information I found was when I clicked on "I changed hardware on...
  9. Windows deactivated after update......

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows deactivated after update......: Recently I bought my laptop acer aspire 5 with pre activated windows 10 home...….now after an update from windows the windows is showing deactivated …nothing is shown in setting activation tab….pls guide.....[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Deactivate After update

Windows Deactivate After update: I have purchased new laptop 25 Jan 2019, it came with pre installed windows 10 home. Then after i have updated the window and restarted several times. But when everything finished, window asking for reactivation. Tried everything but issue not resolved....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows deactivated after update

2. windows 10 deactivated after update 1803

3. windows 10 deactivated after update