Windows 10: Window 10 did not accept correct password

Discus and support Window 10 did not accept correct password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am entering correct password but window 10 says it an incorrect password that's why I can't enter into desktop. Password have not been changed since... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SonuSaw1, Dec 5, 2018.

1. SonuSaw1 Win User

Window 10 did not accept correct password

I am entering correct password but window 10 says it an incorrect password that's why I can't enter into desktop.

Password have not been changed since 9 months.

The important things is that previous successful login said to scan all the drives for checking errors but no error found in other drives than "drive C" (containing window), window automatically deleted many of files then restarted and I successfully login-ed.

Thereafter I can't enter into desktop because incorrect password.

Sir, please help me, I have a lot of work to do and I don't want to format my window due to loss of files and important data.

:)

SonuSaw1, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Window 10 did not accept correct password

windows 10 not accepting admin password even when it is correct.

Original title: Is Microsoft even bothered about customer issues.

I have spend more than 4 hours today trying to find a solution regarding windows 10 not accepting admin password even when it is correct.

When entering correct password it give a error message as "THE PASSWORD IS INCORRECT. TRY AGAIN" it does not even give an option to change password or reset.

I have followed the below step provided by a support engineer from Microsoft but still no solution.

Windows 10 "password incorrect" error

Kindly have this issue fixed asap.

TenzingLama, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Window 10 did not accept correct password

1. Window 10 did not accept correct password - Similar Threads - Window did accept

2. Automatic Repair. Your PC did not start correctly. It would not accept the correct password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair. Your PC did not start correctly. It would not accept the correct password.: I've encountered this issue after a reboot. I searched on steps to fix this but I cannot do anything since it asked for my account password. I tried logging in with the correct password Tried many times, change to a new password, and making sure I entered it correctly, it...
  3. Automatic Repair. Your PC did not start correctly. It would not accept the correct password.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair. Your PC did not start correctly. It would not accept the correct password.: I've encountered this issue after a reboot. I searched on steps to fix this but I cannot do anything since it asked for my account password. I tried logging in with the correct password Tried many times, change to a new password, and making sure I entered it correctly, it...
  4. Automatic Repair. Your PC did not start correctly. It would not accept the correct password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 does not accept correct wifi password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 does not accept correct wifi password: Hi all,I am a home user with a laptop Windows 10 Home and a fiber optic wifi router, to which I was able to connect without any problems until about 2 weeks ago I am not aware of any changes I made at that time, but maybe there was a Windows update. Since the last two weeks,...
  6. Windows 10 does not accept correct wifi password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 does not accept correct wifi password: Hi all,I am a home user with a laptop Windows 10 Home and a fiber optic wifi router, to which I was able to connect without any problems until about 2 weeks ago I am not aware of any changes I made at that time, but maybe there was a Windows update. Since the last two weeks,...
  7. Windows 10 does not accept correct wifi password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows won't accept correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows won't accept correct password: Hello,I'm trying to convert the system drive from MBR to GPT, whatever that means, so I can enable Secure boot, so I can install Windows 11. So I found this option called mbr2gpt for which I need to troubleshootrestart my PC, then select command prompt and then... Then I need...
  9. PC not Accepting correct password

PC not Accepting correct password: I have just bought a new pc, and it is telling me to sign in to my Microsoft account. i did enter all the details correctly, but its still showing an incorrect password. Please help...
  10. Not accepting correct password

Not accepting correct password: For some reason my laptop rebooting continuosly blue screen. After surfing online I came to know this can fixed through commands. Before command prompt pops up, it asked me to enter my outlook password. No matter how many times I entered the correct password it shows...