Windows 10: WINDOW 10 display issuse

Discus and support WINDOW 10 display issuse in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know what happen when i start my pc in first desktop screen i see my screen little part of right side move left side and taskbar size is become... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Deepu _21, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Deepu _21 Win User

WINDOW 10 display issuse

I don't know what happen when i start my pc in first desktop screen i see my screen little part of right side move left side and taskbar size is become bigger not able to see full start button see my screen shot to solve this i reset my pc and reinstall window 10 but nothing happen

WINDOW 10 display issuse 2bf18e24-d5a5-479d-91b2-243999a304fd?upload=true.jpg WINDOW 10 display issuse ebed98a6-88ea-455c-95bd-2722b7de4ef6?upload=true.jpg

:)

Deepu _21, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 8, 2019
  3. win 10 shut down issuses

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the Display driver is out dated. Let's try simple troubleshooting steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.
    I suggest you to update display driver manually from device manager and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows Key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc in the box and hit Enter.

• Locate and Expand the Display Adapter driver.

• Right Click on the Display Device.

• Click on update.
    If the issue still persist, I would recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated display driver and install it.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 8, 2019
  4. WINDOW 10 display issuse

display issuse

Hi Mike,

Incompatible display adapter could cause issues with connecting a larger display hardware on your computer. For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What type of cable are you using to connect the TV to your computer?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue even when you are trying to connect other display hardware to your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for devices and hardware. This tool can scan and repair damaged drivers of the connected peripherals on your computer. Visit this
    link, click on Find and fix problems with devices and hardware and then follow the prompts to successfully
    run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

WINDOW 10 display issuse

1. WINDOW 10 display issuse - Similar Threads - WINDOW display issuse

2. issuse on exchange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issuse on exchange: on local exchange i have this problem when i searching? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issuse-on-exchange/abbffe0c-e0e3-408f-905e-2575c47ba31f
  3. issuse on exchange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issuse on exchange: on local exchange i have this problem when i searching? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issuse-on-exchange/abbffe0c-e0e3-408f-905e-2575c47ba31f
  4. Monitor Issuses.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Issuses.: After I Have Got All The Cords Connected With My ComputerWindows 10 To My MonitorDell Rev A02, I Receive No Output. I Have Tried Everything Forums Have Suggested And Nothing Has Worked. I'm Using A DVI Cord And DVI To 9 pin Converter. Have Not Even Booted The Computer Yet....
  5. Monitor Issuses.

Monitor Issuses.: After I Have Got All The Cords Connected With My ComputerWindows 10 To My MonitorDell Rev A02, I Receive No Output. I Have Tried Everything Forums Have Suggested And Nothing Has Worked. I'm Using A DVI Cord And DVI To 9 pin Converter. Have Not Even Booted The Computer Yet....
  6. Monitor Issuses.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Uninstalling Issuses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalling Issuses: Why I cannot uninstall my program from control panel? It always says a error occour while unistalling your program How can I again unitsall my program from control panel?...
  8. unistalling Issuses

in Windows 10 Customization
    unistalling Issuses: Why I cannot unistall my program from control panel? It always says a error occour while unistalling your program How can I again unitsall my program from control panel?...
  9. slow booting issuse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow booting issuse: My system takes 4-6 minute to booting up and it takes 1-2 minutes to load desktop apps my system has.. intel i5 8th gen processor windows 10 home help me to fix this issues...
  10. Xbox Window Nat issuse

Xbox Window Nat issuse: Hello i cannot use party chat on my PC using Xbox chat. I tried everything listed here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat . The IP helper was disable and I and restarted and still nothing. It worked on same network and PC before but...