Windows 10: window 10 download problem i cant download window 10 letest update

Discus and support window 10 download problem i cant download window 10 letest update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have slow internet connection around 70kbps and I have 1gb/day plane and link will expire in 24 hours I am in trouble please suggest something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by anass0025, Jul 15, 2018.

1. anass0025 Win User

window 10 download problem i cant download window 10 letest update

I have slow internet connection around 70kbps and I have 1gb/day plane and link will expire in 24 hours I am in trouble please suggest something

:)

anass0025, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jul 15, 2018
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-redstone4-rs4-changelog/

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Jul 15, 2018
  4. MrGenius Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download November 30 CU KB4051963 x64 (493.1MB)

Brings system to 16299.98

List of improvements and fixes found here.

There's a few other November 30 updates too(KB4054022, KB4055237, KB4052342). I'm not sure whether you'd want, or need, to install them as well. But for more info to base your decision on see the links above^^^.

MrGenius, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

1. window 10 download problem i cant download window 10 letest update - Similar Threads - window download problem

2. i cant download windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant download windows 10: we re not sure what happend but we're unable to run this tool on your pc. if you continue experiencing problems reference the error code when contacting customer support.error code:0x80072F8F - 0X20000...
  3. i cant download windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download windows 10: we re not sure what happend but we're unable to run this tool on your pc. if you continue experiencing problems reference the error code when contacting customer support.error code:0x80072F8F - 0X20000...
  4. i cant download windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant Download Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Download Windows 10: So I think I kinda destroyed my laptop. I builded a new pc right and used my microsoft account to enter it asked my pin and all I think it even asked me to ca-hanged so I did. The thing is this account was also logged in my laptop. I decided to delete windows from my laptop...
  6. Cant Download Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Download Windows 10: So I think I kinda destroyed my laptop. I builded a new pc right and used my microsoft account to enter it asked my pin and all I think it even asked me to ca-hanged so I did. The thing is this account was also logged in my laptop. I decided to delete windows from my laptop...
  7. Cant Download Windows 10

8. Windows 10 download updates problem

Windows 10 download updates problem: Tried to download an update about a week ago. Even since it will not load anymore updates. I get the error message with this number: 0x800705b4 Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.comwith apps and devices...
  9. I cant download windows 10

I cant download windows 10: Hello! I was recently playing starwars on my pc when suddenly it froze and then my whole pc shut down when i went to reboot, my windows 10 boot up was gone from my boot menu, my m.2 had stopped working and i couldnt do anything. I hop online to see if anyone else has had this...
  10. i cant download windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant download windows 10: i believe i got the disk version so what should i do now i want to reset back to og status because i have ransomware and im at the point of no return and i dont have much files i care about what shold i do...