Windows 10: Window 10 dropping internet, can I get an earlier version of windows

Discus and support Window 10 dropping internet, can I get an earlier version of windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Window 10 dropping internet, can I get an earlier version of windows without having to pay for it? My computer is only about a year old.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaRoles, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Window 10 dropping internet, can I get an earlier version of windows

Window 10 dropping internet, can I get an earlier version of windows without having to pay for it? My computer is only about a year old.

:)

LindaRoles, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2020
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Window 10 dropping internet, can I get an earlier version of windows wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Window 10 dropping internet, can I get an earlier version of windows

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 dropping internet, can I get an earlier version of windows

1. Window 10 dropping internet, can I get an earlier version of windows - Similar Threads - Window dropping internet

2. internet randomly drops windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet randomly drops windows 10: Hello,I'm writing there because I have an internet/network adapter issue that starts to drive me crazy.I'll explain, I started losing wifi signal randomly since few weeks now for no particular reasons, I basically tried everything that's on the internet right now as a fix,...
  3. I am not happy with window 10 recent update....how can i use earlier version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not happy with window 10 recent update....how can i use earlier version: Kindly suggest the solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-happy-with-window-10-recent-updatehow-can/b3c33bf2-4397-4e28-8e22-e03841526587
  4. How i can install An earlier version Xbox game bar windows 10?

How i can install An earlier version Xbox game bar windows 10?: I updated Xbox game bar windows 10 but I don't like this update and is not works good how I can download xbox game bar Previous version, like version 1 month ago, please I really need help...
  5. Can I install an earlier version of Windows 10 over my current version? Nothing but trouble.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I install an earlier version of Windows 10 over my current version? Nothing but trouble.: I just built a new PC and installed the latest April release v2004 of 64bit Windows 10 Pro from scratch on a fresh clean M.2 drive. I've had nothing but trouble. An absolute nightmare. Every existing folder on my reused drives tells me I "don't have permission" to access my...
  6. Windows 10 Drops Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Drops Internet: On my windows 10 desktop internet wifi and ethernet suddenly started dropping 3 to 5 minutes after startup, every time. Wednesday i used internet for an extended period of time with no issues. Then after i downloaded TurboTax the desktop needed to restart so i restarted it....
  7. How to download and install an earlier version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to download and install an earlier version of Windows 10: Microsoft maintains support for several versions of its Windows 10 operating system for Home users and even more versions for Enterprise customers. While it is often a good idea to upgrade or install the latest version that Microsoft released, e.g. Windows 10 version 1903 at...
  8. Earlier versions of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Earlier versions of Windows: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise, Build 17134. I have a software program that is only tested to Build 1709. Can I have both (or either) running on the new laptop, as it will only be used for running the software....
  9. Can Cortana be installed on a version of Win earlier than 10?

Can Cortana be installed on a version of Win earlier than 10?: I know there's an app for phones, but is there one for desktops that can be installed on Win 7? 96486
  10. Windows 10 Internet Dropping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Internet Dropping: Hello. I have been having persisting issues with my internet connection ever since I installed windows 10. On my old PC I had no problems and on this one everything was fine. I installed windows 10 back in august 2015 and I have had a problem ever since. I use a smart TV as a...