Windows 10: Window 10 Edge Print to i/c Sharepoint folder path and modifed date

Discus and support Window 10 Edge Print to i/c Sharepoint folder path and modifed date in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I need to print numerous Process Trees files using Windows 10 Edge to browse Sharepoint (for Business Processes). Printouts need to be in a binder. My... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by sunny123, Aug 14, 2021.

1. sunny123 Win User

Window 10 Edge Print to i/c Sharepoint folder path and modifed date

I need to print numerous Process Trees files using Windows 10 Edge to browse Sharepoint (for Business Processes). Printouts need to be in a binder. My challenges are mainly: A. Including following info into Printout: 1. How to include Process path (similar to folder paths) 2. Printer can print file name which unfortunately don't include Process path info 3. How to include File Property (Date-Modified); Files can be modified after I print B. How to come back to the Sharepoint location (w/o tree view) I was at previous day I left off printing. 1. How to get Windows 10 Edge File History into a Text File? 2. Windows 10 Edge Window shows only partial path of File History; How to get full path ? 3. Sharepoint has File Explorer view (very useful for seeing which branch of the tree I am at) but restricted to me. It is much more productive to document on printout (A) process branch of the tree (B) modifed date, Is there a tool which don't require admin right?

:)

sunny123, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Anusha Win User

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink Window 10 Edge Print to i/c Sharepoint folder path and modifed date ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Aug 14, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2021
  4. adnanj85 Win User

SharePoint: Windows File Path Limit

I have found that syncing folders to SharePoint one-drive limits the file path character limit to 218 characters and it counts "space" as equal to 3 characters, encoded to %20. Please confirm if any other special character is encoded and will be taking more
    space which eventually means the actual path is less than 218 characters.

Other Info:

Office 365/SharePoint Online.

One-Drive: Build 18.151.0729.0012

adnanj85, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Window 10 Edge Print to i/c Sharepoint folder path and modifed date - Similar Threads - Window Edge Print

2. Folders and files in C:\Windows\WinSxS modification date issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders and files in C:\Windows\WinSxS modification date issue: Hi,Recently, a licensed piece of software started complaining that the system clock had been set back, invalidating the license.Turns out it does this by looking at file modification dates. I then discoved files and folders in C:\Windows\WinSxS started showing modification...
  3. Folders and files in C:\Windows\WinSxS modification date issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders and files in C:\Windows\WinSxS modification date issue: Hi,Recently, a licensed piece of software started complaining that the system clock had been set back, invalidating the license.Turns out it does this by looking at file modification dates. I then discoved files and folders in C:\Windows\WinSxS started showing modification...
  4. Folders and files in C:\Windows\WinSxS modification date issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I mapped a SharePoint to a driver. Folders are now showing up in some file paths

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I mapped a SharePoint to a driver. Folders are now showing up in some file paths: I mapped SharePoint to a driver and files after a certain point of going through the subfolders are just not showing up. I was under the assumption that character limits occurred around 260. The character count for these paths is 143 WITH spaces. I remapped the driver at one...
  6. Renaming folders in Sharepoint

Renaming folders in Sharepoint: Hello, I renamed a folder in Teams, but the folder didn't get renamed in Sharepoint. I wanted to do that manually, but I couldn't. I got a message: To update this folder, go to the channel in Microsoft Teams. Do you have suggestion what to do?...
  7. Folders and files modification date not updating in Widows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders and files modification date not updating in Widows Explorer: As a long-time user of Windows OS in all its iterations, what I'm going to ask y'all has me totally stumped. I've looked on-line for solutions but have not found anything definitive. I apologize if anything like what I'm going to describe has been asked/answered; I only...
  8. OneDrive file modification dates

OneDrive file modification dates: When I modify a file in my desktop OneDrive folder, and upload it to my mobile OneDrive folder, the date does not match the modified date from my desktop. It could have a date that's months old. This creates doubt whether the mobile file has all the current changes, so if I...
  9. Sharepoint Exporer Path Maping with current credentials

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sharepoint Exporer Path Maping with current credentials: HI i want to deploy all users SharePoint documentation map via group policy. but i am facing a challenge since the user are prompted for password. my Active directory Domain is test.local but i have hosted my SharePoint on different DNS name as sharepont.test.com. the...
  10. Automated modification of PATH environment variables

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automated modification of PATH environment variables: The following archive contains scripts to safely edit the "Path" values in HKCU and HKLM. Useful to run after a new installation. path.7z New path inclusions are specified in "path.txt". Run "path.bat" to commit any changes. 103736