Windows 10: Window 10 Educate Privacy Question.

Discus and support Window 10 Educate Privacy Question. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I know this is kind of weird to ask, but does School, College, University's or administration have acess to my computer when I activate Window 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kennethofficial, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Window 10 Educate Privacy Question.

I know this is kind of weird to ask, but does School, College, University's or administration have acess to my computer when I activate Window 10 Educate on my computer? Because I was planning to apply for one as they says its free while taking in post-secondary, and I was wondering if they could view my content on my screen via vnc or screenviewer.

:)

Kennethofficial, Jun 10, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Jun 10, 2019
  3. torre Win User
    torre, Jun 10, 2019
  4. ajames21 Win User

Window 10 Educate Privacy Question.

Question WIndows 10 Education

Thanks for the information but I do have another question about windows 10 education does the product key of the windows 10 education say if there is going to be any expiry date. Also does windows 10 education includes xbox app for windows 10 education
    since i'm a pc gamer.

ajames21, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Educate Privacy Question.

1. Window 10 Educate Privacy Question. - Similar Threads - Window Educate Privacy

2. Windows 10 Education privacy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Education privacy: Hi, so my college is offering Windows 10 Education for free for students. I would like to know if they'll have access to my files or be able to see what I'm doing on my computer. And will my computer send any kind of data to my college? submitted by /u/Gold-Win2 [link]...
  3. Windows 10 Education question

Windows 10 Education question: Hey all, I’m building a PC and someone I know has kindly offered to get me a download and key for Windows 10 Education. I’m not a student and don’t have a university email and I was wondering if this would be a problem for installing and using this version of the program....
  4. Windows 10 Education Question

Windows 10 Education Question: If I use a Windows 10 Education key that my school provided me, on a brand-new PC, can they see what I do on the PC at all? This is granted it is not enrolled in a domain, and there is no 3rd party software installed. I'm interested in outfitting some of my computers with...
  5. Windows 10 education privacy

Windows 10 education privacy: I have some concerns about the privacy of the free windows 10 copy I got from school. I downloaded it drom azure using my school email but I used a local account when I installed it on my pc. Will my school still be able to track what I do on windows? submitted by...
  6. Windows 10 Education Question

Windows 10 Education Question: I want to get windows 10 education edition through father’s university. Will the PC make him the administrator or will it be just like downloading windows 10 home? I just worried because it asks for him to enter his Office 365 username and password when I go to download it....
  7. Windows 10 Education questions

Windows 10 Education questions: I have a few questions regarding Windows 10 Education and I’d be really grateful if someone could answer those. I graduated in 2016 and at that time I saw on the software center of my university that graduating students were allowed to download and keep a copy of Windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 education edition questions

Windows 10 education edition questions: I have seen many posts about how the education edition is a great way to get windows 10 for cheap or even free. However, one thing holding me back is the risk of linking my gaming desktop to my University and them having a group policy control over my own computer. Would that...
  9. Windows 10 Education License Question?

Windows 10 Education License Question?: I got a free Windows 10 Education License through my school via OnTheHub. I am aware that this license can only be used on 1 computer at a time but it never said whether it’s OEM or transferrable? submitted by /u/EvenNotOdd [link] [comments]...
  10. Privacy Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy Questions: With all of the stuff about the new data collection and whatnot, I had a couple questions. After reading through the things on Windows 10? Here are privacy issues you should consider especially. 1. How in depth is it? Would they be able to see all the websites you visit?...