Windows 10: Window 10 Enterprise 90 day trial

Discus and support Window 10 Enterprise 90 day trial in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the 90 day trial for the Window 10 Enterprise, do i have the option to purchase Window 10 Pro rather then getting the license for Window 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lisa Chow lchow, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Window 10 Enterprise 90 day trial

After the 90 day trial for the Window 10 Enterprise, do i have the option to purchase Window 10 Pro rather then getting the license for Window 10 Enterprise?

:)

Lisa Chow lchow, Jul 16, 2020
  2. GeorgeSp1 Win User

Cannot find Windows 8.1 Enterprise 90 day evaluation trial

I can't seem to be able to find where to download Windows 8.1 Enterprise 90 day evaluation trial, can anyone provide a link for me in order to download it? Already tried the Microsoft Evaluation centre, but it only shows Windows 10 Enterprise.

GeorgeSp1, Jul 16, 2020
  3. lbuchu79 Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise 90 day trial

Does the 90 day trial have the new Microsoft Edge web browser?

lbuchu79, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Window 10 Enterprise 90 day trial

What happens at the end of a Windows 10 Enterprise 90 day evaluation?

I have a pending question as to how an ultrabook (i.e. no optical drive) can get to Windows 10 from Enterprise 10 Evaluation.

But beyond this, I would like to know what will happen at the end of the 90 days. Someone answered to the effect that, one cannot go from Trial to full Enterprise or anything else...this is hard to believe but if so...then what? What happens after the
    trial?

thanks

marcoleoweiss, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 Enterprise 90 day trial

1. Window 10 Enterprise 90 day trial - Similar Threads - Window Enterprise trial

2. Windows 10 Enterprise Free Trial

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Free Trial: I am about to download the free trial iso file for the Windows 10 Enterprise edition. I would like to know what happens after the 90 day free trial, does it automatically deactivate the VM or should I do it manually somehow?...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise Free Trial: I am about to download the free trial iso file for the Windows 10 Enterprise edition. I would like to know what happens after the 90 day free trial, does it automatically deactivate the VM or should I do it manually somehow?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Free Trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Enterprise 10 LTSC 2021 90 Day Free Evaluation .....Expired Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Enterprise 10 LTSC 2021 90 Day Free Evaluation .....Expired Key: So, I go over to Microsoft's Evaluation Center and download their free Windows 10 LTSC 2021 Evaluation version to try out for my organization. After installation , I'm immediately greeted with your license has expired . I don't need a key to activate the trial edition , the...
  6. Windows Enterprise 10 LTSC 2021 90 Day Free Evaluation .....Expired Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Enterprise 10 LTSC 2021 90 Day Free Evaluation .....Expired Key: So, I go over to Microsoft's Evaluation Center and download their free Windows 10 LTSC 2021 Evaluation version to try out for my organization. After installation , I'm immediately greeted with your license has expired . I don't need a key to activate the trial edition , the...
  7. Windows Enterprise 10 LTSC 2021 90 Day Free Evaluation .....Expired Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Question about the windows 10 Enterprise free trial

Question about the windows 10 Enterprise free trial: So, i wanted extra security on my computer so i decided to install a virtual machine, problem is, the tutorial said to use the Enterprise free trial, and i am asking if you can get in trouble for not completing the form correctly since i just want to use the vm and i dont...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise Trial ISO will not burn

Windows 10 Enterprise Trial ISO will not burn: Wanted to try Windows 10 Enterprise on a PC that currently has Windows 7 installed. Went to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise and downloaded the Enterprise-Trial ISO. From looking at the file size in File Explorer, the ISO should fit on...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise trial out error0xC004FC07

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise trial out error0xC004FC07: Hey guys! So i have a big problem. I download the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation trial 90 days, and it has run out. The problem is at first of all there is not option to activat product keys, so i can't do that. But i dont even want this version of windows. I just want...