Windows 10: window 10 enterprise got deactivated after reciving window updates

Discus and support window 10 enterprise got deactivated after reciving window updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; updated my window 10 pro laptop to window 10 enterprise few months back......but now suddenly its giving me error window 10 enterprise is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RainaIR, Jun 8, 2020.

1. RainaIR Win User

window 10 enterprise got deactivated after reciving window updates

updated my window 10 pro laptop to window 10 enterprise few months back......but now suddenly its giving me error window 10 enterprise is not activated.

:)

RainaIR, Jun 8, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 8, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. window 10 enterprise got deactivated after reciving window updates - Similar Threads - window enterprise got

2. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  3. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  4. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Deactivated After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Deactivated After Update: Hello Everyone,I recently tried to install the latest Windows 10 updates March 15, 2022 and now my PC says Windows is not activated and I cannot connect to the internet.I’ve tried multiple solutions from online websites using my phone to search the internet but nothing seems...
  6. Windows 10 Deactivated After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deactivated After Update: Hello Everyone,I recently tried to install the latest Windows 10 updates March 15, 2022 and now my PC says Windows is not activated and I cannot connect to the internet.I’ve tried multiple solutions from online websites using my phone to search the internet but nothing seems...
  7. Windows 10 got deactivated after a hardware change

Windows 10 got deactivated after a hardware change: Hello guys, new here. I recently did an hardware upgrade Motherboard + CPU and then I realized that my windows got deactivated. I got the license key and I've been trying to re-enter it but it won't work. I already did the "troubleshoot" thingy but it doesn't show "I did an...
  8. Windows 10 suddenly got deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly got deactivated: Hi, I got this Asus ROG GL502VM gaming laptop for more than 3 years. And it was doing fine. I upgraded to a newer model and I have given this laptop to my son. But today, I just found out that the Windows 10 that came with it suddenly got deactivated. So I contacted...
  9. Windows 10 got suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 got suddenly deactivated: Bought PC with official product key 2 months ago. windows 10 and office 365 activated and working fine. An error appeared in office. I tried to repair then reinstall office 365 with no success. after many tries , i got a message that the windows was not activated. I don't...
  10. Windows 10 got deactivated

Windows 10 got deactivated: I am a Windows 10 Insider for a long time. Today, Windows tells me I am *not activated*. Why after all this time? What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-got-deactivated/e8287cb1-b3b0-4b77-a994-51e79095b21a"