Windows 10: Window 10 enterprise LTSC 1809 downgrade to Pro version

Discus and support Window 10 enterprise LTSC 1809 downgrade to Pro version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear all, I have a one issue when downgrading the enterprise 1809 LTSC version to Pro with Window 10 Pro key. In change product key section, Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Honoaing1, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Honoaing1 Win User

Window 10 enterprise LTSC 1809 downgrade to Pro version

Dear all,

I have a one issue when downgrading the enterprise 1809 LTSC version to Pro with Window 10 Pro key.

In change product key section, Pro key is rejected and not working any more.

Please kindly suggest the way to downgrade to Pro version without formatting and losing app data.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Honoaing1, Dec 25, 2020
  2. MarcAvt Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Good afternoon,

I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.

1). Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers?

The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a specific area.

So Volume license is normally for big companies with a big amount of computers but not this case that only is going to be between 3 and 5 computers maximum for each company.

2). Is is possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro 1903 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 version?

Just adding the key I know is possible but my doubt is that Pro version is bigger than the current Enterprise version available right now. So this is going to work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc.

MarcAvt, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Does Downgrade rights available for Windows 10 LTSC 2019?

Hi Ashwin

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Windows 10 LTSC is a volume license client, which does include downgrade rights.

If you have access to the Volume License Service Center as part of your purchase agreement, then you can sign in and download older Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise LTSC versions (1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709, 1803 or 1809).

Andre for Directly, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Window 10 enterprise LTSC 1809 downgrade to Pro version

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Hello,

I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro.

1. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media creation tool 1809.
    2. After windows 10 home installation , I went to Settings > Updates and Security > Activation > Go to Microsoft Store. Bought Windows 10 Pro, but instead of Install I did upgrade to workstation.
    So now I have Windows 10 Enterprise and I can't activate it, which is normal, cause I bought windows 10 Pro and not Enterprise.

How can I downgrade it to Windows 10 Pro?

Thank you in advance.

LeonidasLangouranis, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 enterprise LTSC 1809 downgrade to Pro version

1. Window 10 enterprise LTSC 1809 downgrade to Pro version - Similar Threads - Window enterprise LTSC

2. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC: Hi,I wanted to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 to the latest version of Enterprise. Tried to upgrade by downloading the latest copy of enterprise LTSC from MS. Mounted and ran the setup but it says you can't keep anything. My question is how to keep apps...
  3. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC: Hi,I wanted to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 to the latest version of Enterprise. Tried to upgrade by downloading the latest copy of enterprise LTSC from MS. Mounted and ran the setup but it says you can't keep anything. My question is how to keep apps...
  4. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Update from Windows version 1809 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from Windows version 1809 Enterprise LTSC: I have tried updating to the latest version of Windows through the ISO but got this error message: Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance....
  6. Update from Windows version 1809 Enterprise LTSC

Update from Windows version 1809 Enterprise LTSC: I have tried updating to the latest version of Windows through the ISO but got this error message: Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance....
  7. Update from Windows version 1809 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. AOMEI Onekey Recovery for Windows 10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC?

AOMEI Onekey Recovery for Windows 10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC?: Can I use AOMEI Onekey Recovery for Windows 10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC? Because I think AOMEI Onekey Recovery is for Home and Pro version 182723
  9. Win10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC licensed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC licensed?: Please I would like to know is that looks ok to you? 180423
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC 2019: I Want to know if this is save to use https://youtu.be/DV3Et2sOTVs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-1809-ltsc-2019/5c6ff5ba-b83c-4837-8f85-561babe4e9a7