Windows 10: Window 10 Failure update with Green screen. Stop code: APC INDEX MISMATCH

Discus and support Window 10 Failure update with Green screen. Stop code: APC INDEX MISMATCH in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't install any update, I always have green screen Stop code : APC INDEX MISMATCH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Depastor, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Depastor Win User

Window 10 Failure update with Green screen. Stop code: APC INDEX MISMATCH

I can't install any update, I always have green screen Stop code : APC INDEX MISMATCH

:)

Depastor, Jan 7, 2021
  2. SavEm12 Win User

APC Index Mismatch

I got a blue screen telling me I had an error and it was gathering information and would restart. The problem was APC Index Mismatch. I've gotten this 3-4 times before. How do I fix this? I'm on Windows 10.

SavEm12, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    APC Index Mismatch

Hi Adam,

The DMP files that you've shared shows the error code 0x00000001. This was caused by the hal.dll driver which is responsible for implementing hardware functions on your device. To know more about the error code and the recommended actions, click on this

link

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Window 10 Failure update with Green screen. Stop code: APC INDEX MISMATCH

APC index mismatch

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the PC after Windows 10 1903 update. Usually, we see that the APC Index Mismatch is caused due to certain drivers, mostly audio drivers. I would suggest you to uninstall the Audio
    Driver from the Device Manager and then reinstall it.

Steps to uninstall and reinstall Audio Device driver.

1. Press Windows + X, select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Audio inputs and outputs option.
      Right click on the listed devices and click on Uninstall option.
    3. Check the box beside
      Delete the driver software for this device, then click OK.
    4. Restart the PC and then reinstall the driver from the computer manufacturer website.

Meanwhile, try the resolution provided in this
    Bug Check 0x1: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
    article and provide us the dump file for further investigation. Please reply the in-private message, that has been send to you.

However, we can see that you have Intel media sdk dfp which is giving you an error code:
    0x80070057, when updating from the Microsoft store. We would like you to refer the resolution posted by Independent Advisor Vijay_Verma on June 6th, 2019 from this
    Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft
    Store
    post and check if that helps you to fix the issue.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Window 10 Failure update with Green screen. Stop code: APC INDEX MISMATCH

1. Window 10 Failure update with Green screen. Stop code: APC INDEX MISMATCH - Similar Threads - Window Failure update

2. ERROR CODE : APC INDEX MISMATCH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR CODE : APC INDEX MISMATCH: DEAR SIROUR PROCESSER : AMD Ryzen 5 3500X 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHzRAM : 16.0 GBWE HAVE PROBLEM ALMOST FROM 6 MONTHS FEQUNTLY ERROR BUT NOT SOLVE ANY SORUCES SO PLZ AY SOLUTINO SO GIVE USBEST REGARDSMAYUR THAKKAR...
  3. ERROR CODE : APC INDEX MISMATCH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR CODE : APC INDEX MISMATCH: DEAR SIROUR PROCESSER : AMD Ryzen 5 3500X 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHzRAM : 16.0 GBWE HAVE PROBLEM ALMOST FROM 6 MONTHS FEQUNTLY ERROR BUT NOT SOLVE ANY SORUCES SO PLZ AY SOLUTINO SO GIVE USBEST REGARDSMAYUR THAKKAR...
  4. ERROR CODE : APC INDEX MISMATCH

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. STOP CODE: APC INDEX MISMATCH Error

STOP CODE: APC INDEX MISMATCH Error: I recently got blue screen when printing with this error: STOP CODE: APC INDEX MISMATCH, What failed: Win32full.sys. I tried to uninstall updates and did system restore but with no luck. How to solve this error?...
  6. APC index mismatch

APC index mismatch: [ATTACH] Troubleshoot steps taken: 1.Check System Fileswith System File Checker Thesfc/scannow command will scan and find Windows system files that are damaged ormisplaced and repair them. Opencmd as an Administrator: sfc/scannow Note ifthat shows...
  7. Apc Index mismatch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apc Index mismatch: Ive been experiencing heaps of bsods most of which i have fixed, but ive done all i can to no avail when fixing this error message. Apc_index_mismatch it happens at random intervals and i have updated all drivers, downloaded windows updates and much more but this problem...
  8. APC index mismatch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APC index mismatch: Hi there, I've just upgraded to windows 1903 a few days ago. After the update many of my office applications have been giving me the blue screen with the following error: APC index mismatch. This error has never occurred before and is constantly happening when using office...
  9. APC index mismatch

APC index mismatch: i am having this issue since 1 year. whenever i play any video the audio suddenly breaks and i get a blue screen with error code as APC index mismatch. Here are the dump files links: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16f39E5t9U7hTNKzGpiMSzA_JUhKadugA/view?usp=sharing...
  10. APC index mismatch

APC index mismatch: Hi I was working on my computer when suddenly I got the BSOD with the stop code: apc index mismatch. After the restart, I saw this in the event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000001 (0x00007fff25900084, 0x0000000000000000,...