Windows 10: Window 10 failure

Discus and support Window 10 failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't get updates it was stuck on 50% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-failure/eb1e2a24-9b34-4070-b21b-0d0588785812 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RajveerRathore1, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Window 10 failure

I don't get updates it was stuck on 50%

:)

RajveerRathore1, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Window 10 failure

Delta6326, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 failure

1. Window 10 failure - Similar Threads - Window failure

2. Failure to get past windows logo screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Failure to get past windows logo screen: Hi Not sure this is the right forum as I cannot actually successfully get to windows desktop. A few weeks ago I started to get screen freezes once into the windows desktop. Sometimes immediately and other times when machine left to idle. I don't use hibernation. These were...
  3. Failure to get past windows logo screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure to get past windows logo screen: Hi Not sure this is the right forum as I cannot actually successfully get to windows desktop. A few weeks ago I started to get screen freezes once into the windows desktop. Sometimes immediately and other times when machine left to idle. I don't use hibernation. These were...
  4. Are failure of Clipboard History and Windows Stickies linked?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are failure of Clipboard History and Windows Stickies linked?: A while back I started a thread about the failure of Clipboard History, for which I have still not found a fix. I have just discovered, after neglecting Stickies for a while, that it has also failed. The loss of both of these services is a bind, as with them I lost some...
  5. Windows 10 Failure to Boot Passed Splash logo and spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Failure to Boot Passed Splash logo and spinning dots: Hello, The summary, I need assistance in trying to repair my windows 10 system that since freezing and having to reset it two days ago it has not booted again. I have not been able to boot past the splash screen and spinning dots since this freeze, it will show splash logo...
  6. Loading free Windows 10 since a week of trying during the "free" time ended in failure with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading free Windows 10 since a week of trying during the "free" time ended in failure with...: During the free Windows 10 installation from my Windows 8.1. I continually had failures for two weeks. The free time expired and now I am asking if I can still get the free version [Mod Edit: Changed text from uppercase to sentence case]...
  7. Failure with new Functionality Update : Windows 10 version 1803x64 2019-08c

Failure with new Functionality Update : Windows 10 version 1803x64 2019-08c: Hello, It is absolutly impossible to complete this last Update : Windows 10 version 1803x64 2019-08c At 72-75 % of progressing, the screen becomes dark and nothing more After rebooting,the process restarts at 75% and the timer stops at 82 % on the blue screen. After...
  8. Windows 10 32 bit 1903 installation failure

Windows 10 32 bit 1903 installation failure: I have tried to install version 1903 32 bit on my laptop by using the downloaded ISO file but it gets to 48% working on updates and then seems to freeze. it has been frozen in this state for more than 2 hours now. I had tried using the update assistant and normal upgrade...
  9. WIndows 10 SECOND_BOOT failure updating to 1903

WIndows 10 SECOND_BOOT failure updating to 1903: On a Surface Book 1. Updating from 1803. I've tried just about every recommendation found on the web, and have disabled, disconnected as many devices as I could....
  10. windows 10 update failure which has caused some sort of lockdown of my laptop

windows 10 update failure which has caused some sort of lockdown of my laptop: I had a problem on my laptop and recently overcame it and bought Norton antivirus and got some confidence back to reuse my laptop as I didn't want to lose the data. I had windows update to version 10 and decided to click on it to update and it all seemed to be going fine....