Windows 10: Window 10 File Explorer View

Discus and support Window 10 File Explorer View in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Previously (2 weeks ago) when using explorer, the Preview Pane could be zoomed, using ctrl+mouse wheel. What happened, ?when in the pane it will only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WoolpertNorth, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Window 10 File Explorer View

Previously (2 weeks ago) when using explorer, the Preview Pane could be zoomed, using ctrl+mouse wheel. What happened, ?when in the pane it will only zoom the explorer file details section of the window?

:)

WoolpertNorth, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  3. How to display tile view for pictures in the File Explorer.

Hi Matthew,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in files view settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn on Tiles view of pictures.

1. Open File Explorer where pictures are present.

2. Right click on the blank space in the File Explorer.

3. Then click on View option from the list and choose
    Tiles.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Window 10 File Explorer View

setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Window 10 File Explorer View

1. Window 10 File Explorer View - Similar Threads - Window File Explorer

2. Help with File Explorer in Windows 10: view the files as "pictures".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with File Explorer in Windows 10: view the files as "pictures".: When creating graphics in Windows 10 I have been able to instruct file explorer to allow me to view the files as "pictures", so it will be easier for me to see what is contained in each file. I have tried several ways to change the view, but I am not seeing the option I want...
  3. File explorer view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer view: I'm having a dummy problem. I don't "think" I have changed anything but the view I am seeing when I open File Explorer is different. I understand quick access - but previously I had my most used folders in the lower half of the left hand column. Things that were user specific...
  4. File explorer view

File explorer view: I'm having a dummy problem. I don't "think" I have changed anything but the view I am seeing when I open File Explorer is different. I understand quick access - but previously I had my most used folders in the lower half of the left hand column. Things that were user specific...
  5. File Explorer views

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer views: Is there a way to save a "view" in file explorer? I prefer to see the items in a folder as a List, but every time I open a folder it has defaulted to Details so I have to change it to List.Can the List view be saved as the default?...
  6. File Explorer views

File Explorer views: Is there a way to save a "view" in file explorer? I prefer to see the items in a folder as a List, but every time I open a folder it has defaulted to Details so I have to change it to List.Can the List view be saved as the default?...
  7. File explorer and view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer and view: I have created a map and set the view as Small icons. When I try to follow instructions and define a view for this map it will beset for all other views. I do not like to see other maps as View > Properties not as small icons. It is very annoying. How to manage view...
  8. Folders and Files view in Windows 10 Explorer

Folders and Files view in Windows 10 Explorer: Hi, I want to tidy up my file/folder structure. I am thinking that if I could see all my existing information in a tree-like view this would help enormously. But maybe there is a better way. Thanks....
  9. Windows 10 File Explorer details view

Windows 10 File Explorer details view: I want Windows 10 File Explorer to always show detail view, without regard to the file types. I want the default view, for any and all drives (local, thumb drives, USB drives, DVDs, etc), to be detail view. No matter what type file, the view should always be details, even...
  10. Viewing file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Viewing file explorer: I can only see one folder in file explorer. The button to allow we to reverse the folder to the previous size has vanished so I seem to be stuck on maximum...