Windows 10: Window 10 Folder Showing blurry and image thumbnails not Showing

Discus and support Window 10 Folder Showing blurry and image thumbnails not Showing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There us strange issue in my windows 10 when I click on large icon view Folder Showing blurry and image thumbnails not Showing and when I refresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaMaL_BoSS, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Window 10 Folder Showing blurry and image thumbnails not Showing

There us strange issue in my windows 10 when I click on large icon view Folder Showing blurry and image thumbnails not Showing and when I refresh everything looks blank please give me the solution I try every method but no luck

Window 10 Folder Showing blurry and image thumbnails not Showing 61039683-b112-49b6-9296-8e0aeafd58eb?upload=true.png Window 10 Folder Showing blurry and image thumbnails not Showing 5f2f5642-d355-4f7b-b12f-b69590ad3f7f?upload=true.png

:)

KaMaL_BoSS, Jun 20, 2020

2. Thumbnails won't show images

On Windows 10 my images aren't showing the image in the thumbnail. It's showing a pieces of blank paper. This randomly started happening today. I have checked the "Organize" setting and the "Always show icons, never thumbnails" is unchecked. I'm not sure
    what else to do. Any suggestions?

Brianne295, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Kaytawinn Win User
    Image Thumbnails Not Showing in Folders

I am having an issue with my documents on my computer. Only a few images will show in each folder when I go to view them. However, when I insert a USB with photos, the thumbnails are displayed properly. I did un-check the "Always show icons, never thumbnails",
    reset the folders, uninstalled One Drive but I am still having this same issue. I also tried the command prompts but I am at a loss.

Kaytawinn, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Window 10 Folder Showing blurry and image thumbnails not Showing

Windows 10 showing device icons instead of thumbnails in folders

Hi me15prg9926,

There's a possibility that some folder settings may have changed. It could be set to show icons and not thumbnails. To verify that, please follow the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer.
    • Click the View tab.
    • On the upper-right corner, click Options.
    • On the Folder Options, click the View tab.
    • Under Files and Folders, uncheck Always show icons, never thumbnails.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, try checking if the folder icons are already showing thumbnails.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 Folder Showing blurry and image thumbnails not Showing

1. Window 10 Folder Showing blurry and image thumbnails not Showing - Similar Threads - Window Folder Showing

2. Image thumbnails not showing!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Image thumbnails not showing!: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, All the images preview "thumbnails" are broken in my Win10 pc https://preview.redd.it/nkmlmmu6xx161.png?width=463&format=png&auto=webp&s=65be032605918132d37458c5c79975ae1c8dc717 I didn't find many reporting this issue, except this post:...
  3. Windows 10 - Image Thumbnails Not Showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Image Thumbnails Not Showing: I have a Dell XPS 8930 running Windows 10 that is less than 3 months old. So the problem is that it won't display thumbnails. I have a ton of images I have to manipulate and use and keep them in separate folders. But now, for no good reason, this computer won't display the...
  4. Thumbnails not showing in folder view

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails not showing in folder view: My canon cr2 images are not showing at thumbnails though jpgs do show up. I have just switched to a different camera. The CR2 files used to show previously but these are larger 2m mb images. Do I need to somehow allocate more memory? 164984
  5. Show thumbnails only on images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show thumbnails only on images: Hey guys, I want to see thumbnails but only for images, not for files, nor excel sheets, nor nothing, only images, is that possible? Thanks in advanced! submitted by /u/Libersoul [link] [comments]...
  6. Images thumbnails not showing in windows 10

Images thumbnails not showing in windows 10: I’m using windows 10. Whenever I open a folder, the image thumbnails will flash then disappear, and I've maid sure my "Always show Icons, Not Thumbnails" is unchecked. I have no idea what the problem is, as that was the only solution I could seem to find. Thank you!...
  7. Image thumbnails not showing

Image thumbnails not showing: Hello, The icons for my images are all screwed up in Windows 10: [ATTACH] I rebuilt the icon cache with these commands: ie4uinit.exe -ClearIconCache taskkill /IM explorer.exe /F DEL "%localappdata%\IconCache.db" /A shutdown /r /f /t 00 This fixed another problem I...
  8. Image thumbnails not showing

Image thumbnails not showing: Hello, The icons for my images are all screwed up in Windows 10: [ATTACH] I rebuilt the icon cache with these commands: ie4uinit.exe -ClearIconCache taskkill /IM explorer.exe /F DEL "%localappdata%\IconCache.db" /A shutdown /r /f /t 00 This fixed another problem I...
  9. Looking for folder viewer that shows thumbnails of hidden images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for folder viewer that shows thumbnails of hidden images: Hi, I'm trying to save the hidden image files from Windows Spotlight. I know where to find them, but manually adding the .jpg extension to the whole list of files there, then deleting the garbage, is very tedious. It would be so much easier to just look at the whole folder in...
  10. Thumbnails not showing image in Photos

Thumbnails not showing image in Photos: I am new to Windows 10 and I'm not sure what I've done, but all of the thumbnails for all my photos look like the Photos icon. The one that has a blue background and looks like a couple little mountains. How do I get then to show the photo image again?...