Windows 10: Window 10 for student

Discus and support Window 10 for student in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am a student Can I get Windows 10 for free? Can I get Windows 10 for free as a student? Please Help me to get it, I also search on wikiwalki but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dx ali, Sep 12, 2019.

1. dx ali Win User

Window 10 for student

I am a student Can I get Windows 10 for free?

Can I get Windows 10 for free as a student?

Please Help me to get it, I also search on wikiwalki but didn't find helpful

:)

dx ali, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Window 10 for student

Delta6326, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 for student

1. Window 10 for student - Similar Threads - Window student

2. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  3. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  4. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hi I am a student working on an old laptop, I have windows 7 professional. How do I go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I am a student working on an old laptop, I have windows 7 professional. How do I go...: Hello, im a student working on windows 7 professional, I need to update my software so I can download some comptible software for doing my degree work, am I able to do this quickly?Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Hi I am a student working on an old laptop, I have windows 7 professional. How do I go...

Hi I am a student working on an old laptop, I have windows 7 professional. How do I go...: Hello, im a student working on windows 7 professional, I need to update my software so I can download some comptible software for doing my degree work, am I able to do this quickly?Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Remove work/student account windows 11 where there is no "connect" option and I no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove work/student account windows 11 where there is no "connect" option and I no longer...: I cannot remove a work/student account as per all the guidelines. I have more than 1 account, so that is not the issue. I cannot see "connect" which some have used to remove an account. It keeps asking me to sign in, but I no longer have that companies password. What do I do?...
  8. Remove work/student account windows 11 where there is no "connect" option and I no longer...

Remove work/student account windows 11 where there is no "connect" option and I no longer...: I cannot remove a work/student account as per all the guidelines. I have more than 1 account, so that is not the issue. I cannot see "connect" which some have used to remove an account. It keeps asking me to sign in, but I no longer have that companies password. What do I do?...
  9. I have Windows 11 Home with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021. If I upgrade to Windows...

I have Windows 11 Home with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021. If I upgrade to Windows...: I want to upgrade because I am not able to use my printers in WLAN. But I fear losing Microsoft Office by upgrading to Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-home-with-microsoft-office-home/7c5f3188-aa0d-4051-840d-a1fd2d80daa7
  10. I have Windows 11 Home with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021. If I upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 Home with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021. If I upgrade to Windows...: I want to upgrade because I am not able to use my printers in WLAN. But I fear losing Microsoft Office by upgrading to Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-home-with-microsoft-office-home/7c5f3188-aa0d-4051-840d-a1fd2d80daa7