Windows 10: window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!!

Discus and support window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; stop windows 10 GRAPHIC CONSUMPTION .,,And reduce its size that do not do any thing ,,,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VerdantRat65373, Sep 19, 2019.

1. window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!!

stop windows 10 GRAPHIC CONSUMPTION .,,And reduce its size that do not do any thing ,,,

:)

VerdantRat65373, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Mystere Win User

Android is/isn't Linux

You are missing the point. The point is that there is nothing about Android that is "Linux", other than the kernel it's running on, which is a commodity. Any kernel would work. There is nothing special or unique that makes Android "a Linux system", since everything makes Android.. well.. Android has nothing to do with Linux.

To put this another way. You can't just take Windows apps and run them on Linux without emulation or Wine. You can't take Linux apps and run them on Windows without the same. Android, on the other hand, can run on any kernel so you can take those Android apps, and port the basic JVM to a different kernel and those android apps run just fine.

Android is a free os, so the kernel it runs on has to be free. They chould have easily chosen NetBSD or OpenBSD or FreeBSD as the kernel, and it would actually have fewer licensing restrictions. So to that extent, yes.. being free was not the only reason. More than likely, their developers were already familiar with the Linux kernel. And there's more support for Linux than BSD's.

Your last point is.. well, not really a point. Phones don't just miraculously update their kernels by themselves. I'm not suggesting that they run a full Windows and then run Android in a window. They could have shipped Android with any kernel they wanted to, and it would only update when Google themselves updated it.

So back to the point... Android is not Linux. Android is a Java based application framework that runs Java applications that use that framework. Nearly all commercial versions use a Linux kernel to run that Java VM, but that's not what makes it Android.

Mystere, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Sep 19, 2019
  4. t_ski Win User

window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!!

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!! :(

t_ski, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!!

1. window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!! - Similar Threads - window FULL graphics

2. Low FPS compare to Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low FPS compare to Linux: -Specs: Acer Nitro AN515-58; 16GB of RAM, Intel Core i5 12500h, nvidia rtx 3050 laptopIn Minecraft 1.8.9 and osu!, on Linux I would get more than 1000fps, even Minecraft can get upto 3200fps. However, on Windows, all of my games including Minecraft and Osu! would get capped...
  3. Low FPS compare to Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low FPS compare to Linux: -Specs: Acer Nitro AN515-58; 16GB of RAM, Intel Core i5 12500h, nvidia rtx 3050 laptopIn Minecraft 1.8.9 and osu!, on Linux I would get more than 1000fps, even Minecraft can get upto 3200fps. However, on Windows, all of my games including Minecraft and Osu! would get capped...
  4. Windows 10 on iMac looks like trash, I install windows 10 on a 2012 iMac, the graphics look...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on iMac looks like trash, I install windows 10 on a 2012 iMac, the graphics look...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iPhone_3GS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkk8q9/windows_10_on_imac_looks_like_trash_i_install/
  5. Windows 10 Internet Speed extremely slow compared to Linux

Windows 10 Internet Speed extremely slow compared to Linux: submitted by /u/Aveniir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0jii7/windows_10_internet_speed_extremely_slow_compared/
  6. Windows 10 Full of Bugs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Full of Bugs: I have a Gateway NE56R laptop which came with Windows 8.1 64 bits with every system device working their best. When I upgraded to Windows 10, majority of important device drivers like Sound, usb port, card reader slot and Touchpad ceased working. I have tried all Windows...
  7. Microsoft is bringing graphics processor support to Linux on Windows 10 through its Windows...

Microsoft is bringing graphics processor support to Linux on Windows 10 through its Windows...: Microsoft just gave Linux on Windows 10 a major upgrade By Anthony Spadafora GPU support is coming to Microsoft's Windows Subsystem for Linux. Microsoft is bringing graphics processor support to Linux on Windows 10 through its Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) and now...
  8. Windows 10 Graphical Bug?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Graphical Bug?: Im on a windows 10 alienware laptop, and recently when I wake my computer from sleep mode, the graphical user interface is extremely distorted. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening and if there is a fix for it?...
  9. window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!!: with android for exemple i can play big games on ram =2Gb with best graphics !!in windows PLAtforn im runing 12GB ram and when i play league of legend on windows 10 I get 28 TO 40 FPS !!!! are you developing windows of making it go down to under 0? EVEN Apple reduced its...
  10. The Windows 10 'Apps Store' and its deployment is just horrible .. absolutely horrible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows 10 'Apps Store' and its deployment is just horrible .. absolutely horrible.: Thanks for trying to turn my computer into a Phone .. but, it's not working, Microsoft. I would remove the entire Apps Store feature if I could, but you've made that virtually impossible. I want control over every single application or program on my machine and you are...