Windows 10: window 10 hangs onSAVE AS dialog box

Discus and support window 10 hangs onSAVE AS dialog box in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have window 10 installed on my laptop lenovo v470 it sometime hangs on save as dialog box i canot understand what the problem is? does anyone know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bilal7, Nov 24, 2016.

1. bilal7 Win User

window 10 hangs onSAVE AS dialog box

i have window 10 installed on my laptop lenovo v470 it sometime hangs on save as dialog box i canot understand what the problem is? does anyone know about this problem i appreciate your help thanks

:)

bilal7, Nov 24, 2016

2. Kindle app install hangs at "choose an account

On my new Surface Pro 4, when I try to install the Kindle app from the Microsoft store, a dialog box opens headed "Choose an account", with no options, just a "Close" button. If I close the dialog box, the store app hangs until I go back to the main menu.

How do I install Kindle for Windows 10?

Conman0321, Nov 24, 2016
  3. Save As dialog box taking forever in Windows 10

When I try to download a file (any type), particularly a csv file from my web based CRM, in Chrome the dialog box gets hung up and takes forever to eventually give me the option of saving it to a folder. This is making it impossible to download and save
    files. This seems to have cropped up only in the past few days. I added exclusions of all the files types in Windows Defender and even turned off the real time monitoring. Nothing has helped so far.

StephenWynne, Nov 24, 2016
  4. window 10 hangs onSAVE AS dialog box

bilal7,

Welcome to the Forum!

The issue may be caused by a program running on the computer.

When you start Windows normally, several applications and services start automatically, and then run in the background. These applications and services can cause software conflicts to happen without your knowledge.

Please try the following:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...conflicts.html

cottonball, Nov 26, 2016
Thema:

window 10 hangs onSAVE AS dialog box

1. window 10 hangs onSAVE AS dialog box - Similar Threads - window hangs onSAVE

2. Save As Dialog Boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save As Dialog Boxes: Is there any way to bypass the following dialog box in Windows 10?and go directly to THIS instead? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-as-dialog-boxes/e59435c7-7ca1-4ab7-957f-0e3756499b67
  3. No Password Box Dialog

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No Password Box Dialog: I Am A Tech Savvy Adminstrator Who Keeps Trying New Things, But I Encountered A Problem, I Was Just Optimizing My Windows With Some Scripts But After Running The Script And Restarting, I Realized I Screwed Up. I Can't Enter My Laptop Password Now, There Is No Dialog Box In...
  4. Dialog boxes will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dialog boxes will not open: I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS VivoBook. Sometime in the past few months, dialog boxes for Snip & Sketch and the HP Smart app have stopped working. When I click save on either of these apps, instead of a dialog box coming up for me to rename the file and choose where to save...
  5. Dialog boxes will not open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dialog boxes will not open: I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS VivoBook. Sometime in the past few months, dialog boxes for Snip & Sketch and the HP Smart app have stopped working. When I click save on either of these apps, instead of a dialog box coming up for me to rename the file and choose where to save...
  6. This pc dialog box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This pc dialog box: My pc dialog box keeps comming up for no reason at all. Any suggestions on how to fix problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-dialog-box/80473ef0-aea3-483e-bf22-d57158641d47
  7. Open and Save As Dialog Boxes not working Windows 10- open and save dialog boxes not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open and Save As Dialog Boxes not working Windows 10- open and save dialog boxes not...: New 4 Months Lennovo legion laptop with Win10 64 bit pre-installed. As indicated, the file/open file/save dialog boxes do not work for any 32 bit applications. This includes Office applications/Acrobat/Garmin/etc. Dialog boxes do work for 64 bit applications. 1 I have...
  8. Dialog box customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dialog box customization: What file has all the dialog boxes ? Such as file explorer? The icons in the ribbon?John*cry 140382
  9. Window Dialog box error!

Window Dialog box error!: My new PC got this font error in dialog box as follow. May I know I how to solved this? Thanks. Best Regards. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-dialog-box-error/1f3af4c3-2ed2-4302-957d-071483256ae0
  10. "Activate Windows" dialog box

"Activate Windows" dialog box: In the last few weeks, my laptop screen shows "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". No matter what app I'm in or what I'm doing, this shows up. I have accessed Windows to see what I need to update but there appears to be nothing. I want this dialog box to go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 open and save as dialog hangs