Windows 10: Window 10 home Installation problem

Discus and support Window 10 home Installation problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hii first sorry for my cute ENGLISH. my pc just 6 month old and it's a DOC Unit. From last 6 month i used window 10 pro (What came from retailer) but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SUDHAKARJENA, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Window 10 home Installation problem

Hii first sorry for my cute ENGLISH. my pc just 6 month old and it's a DOC Unit. From last 6 month i used window 10 pro (What came from retailer) but suddenly keyboard of my pc not working. I contact HP Care they told me to installed a ORIGINAL Window. I buy that from AMAZON but when i try to put that USB inside the PC and use "ESC" key for performing boot it's show 2 option (32 bit and 64 bit) my PC is 64 bit thats why I choose 64 bit and proceeds to next but it's show some error.(look second screenshot) kindly help me out please..thanks you Advance..Window 10 home Installation problem [​IMG]Window 10 home Installation problem [​IMG]

:)

SUDHAKARJENA, Aug 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Window 10 home Installation problem

Delta6326, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 home Installation problem

1. Window 10 home Installation problem - Similar Threads - Window home Installation

2. Problem with activating windows on pre installed windows 10 home on oem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with activating windows on pre installed windows 10 home on oem: I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home pre activated from my motherboard manufacturer. I want to upgrade to windows 10 pro, but I want to use it unactivated. So I want it to be as if i have windows 10 pro on a basic computer without activation. How can i do this....
  3. Problem with activating windows on pre installed windows 10 home on oem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with activating windows on pre installed windows 10 home on oem: I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home pre activated from my motherboard manufacturer. I want to upgrade to windows 10 pro, but I want to use it unactivated. So I want it to be as if i have windows 10 pro on a basic computer without activation. How can i do this....
  4. Problem installing software on Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing software on Windows 10 Home Edition: I work for a company with a lot of users working from home utilizing their personal laptops so we cannot control the version of Windows they have installed. We are using Talkdesk and Envision for them to make calls and record their calls Calls need to be reviewed due to...
  5. Installation problem for windows 10 Pro but no problem for windows 10 Home

Installation problem for windows 10 Pro but no problem for windows 10 Home: The winedt.exe LaTeX editor is a free install and free use licensed for 1 month but I am unable to install any 64 bit version of winedt on a windows 10 Pro OS but have no problem installing or using 64 bit versions on a couple of machines using the windows 10 home OS. The...
  6. Problem installation with old software in Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem installation with old software in Windows 10 home: Hi, I have a problem with old software. I have upgraded my HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10 Home. Now I'm trying to install old software, but this is not possible. I have tried all the old compatible version but nothing. before I had it installed on my laptop. please help...
  7. Problems with installing Windows 10 Home on a laptop with existing Windows 10 Enterprise

Problems with installing Windows 10 Home on a laptop with existing Windows 10 Enterprise: Hi all, First of all, last year my laptop had some HDD problem so I bought a SSD and asked the computer shop to install the Windows at first I thought it would be the old genuine Windows but it turned out to be something else. The laptop seemed to work fine until one day...
  8. Windows 10 Home edition IIS installation problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home edition IIS installation problem: Hello, I have Win 10 Home edition on my new surface X pro. But I can not install IIS because it is not present among the windows features and con not add it. Could you please help me to install it? How can I fix this problem....
  9. Problem installing Windows 10 x64 Home OEM

Problem installing Windows 10 x64 Home OEM: I've tried to install Windows 10 x64 Home OEM but it gets to around 90% and stops. I have two Windows 10 x64 Home OEM packages with activation key. I have tried both and they both do the same thing. I thought it could be the dvd drive but I tried another one that I verified...
  10. Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home: Hello, I've been trying to download my SADES 7.1 Sound Effect Gaming Headset driver onto my laptop. The laptop is a HP Notebook originally designed running Windows 8.1 but recently upgraded to Windows 10 Home. Every time I attempt to download it I get a message saying it...