Windows 10: Window 10 Home Page scene

Discus and support Window 10 Home Page scene in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a title hidden somewhere? It looks like somewhere in the Dordogne, but it could be anywhere in rural France with limestone as the local rock.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TotherosLS, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Window 10 Home Page scene

Is there a title hidden somewhere? It looks like somewhere in the Dordogne, but it could be anywhere in rural France with limestone as the local rock. How do I find out?

:)

TotherosLS, Jul 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 Home page scenes.

Windows 10 Home page scenes. Can Microsoft consider inserting the name of the location where each scene occurs when the windows 10 home page appears.

I'm sure many people would be interested in knowing where the scene is located.

Thank you

Armando Villegas, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Window 10 Home Page scene

Windows 10 Home page scenes.

What is the current scene on Windows 10 opening screen right now? Is it Fiji?

DarbyfamilyRE, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Home Page scene

1. Window 10 Home Page scene - Similar Threads - Window Home Page

2. home page in edge windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    home page in edge windows 10: My home page has been the page that opens with edge, it has been that way for a long time, all of a sudden edge opens with the tab page, i have followed the videos on youtube and home page does not open with edge, i can click on home page and it goes there but it does not...
  3. Windows 10 opening scene

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 opening scene: My Windows 10 opening scene is out of focus. How to rectify it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-opening-scene/ce1a149d-bea2-4c8c-92dd-95222acdcd33
  4. Home Page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Home Page: Hi I want my PC to open on my homepage but every time I change it, it reverts to the Google page. Any suggestions please? Another problem I have is that when bi want the @ sign I sometimes get the " and visa versa. Thanks Steve...
  5. Cortana Connected Home Scenes and Rules are not working; cannot create Rule or Scene

in Cortana
    Cortana Connected Home Scenes and Rules are not working; cannot create Rule or Scene: Cortana got updated and added "Rules" and "Scenes" under Connected Home section of the Notebook. Really cool, however both sections are not working - the "Create a scene" button does nothing and there is no button to create a Rule....
  6. Home Page

Home Page: How do I add a file to my home page? There is no link on it. Thank you, Selma https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-page/31c83b25-cd31-4acb-8329-fb84f522cdf5
  7. Cortana Connected Home Scenes and Rules are not working; cannot create Rule or Scene

in Cortana
    Cortana Connected Home Scenes and Rules are not working; cannot create Rule or Scene: Cortana got updated and added "Rules" and "Scenes" under Connected Home section of the Notebook. Really cool, however both sections are not working - the "Create a scene" button does nothing and there is no button to create a Rule. The Support page for Cortana's Connected...
  8. Home page of windows 10?

Home page of windows 10?: Can I start-up with the older version? There has to be a way. I am just hard school. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-page-of-windows-10/7cc42703-9d25-4e09-9ebf-b71ea272f2b5
  9. home page

home page: Hello. Why does my home page open a 1/4 size after viewing web pages in w/dows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/home-page/b6f5823c-70d6-400d-b5ef-6b745099292a
  10. Home page

in Browsers and Email
    Home page: When opening internet explorer I have so many gabbage there and I want my own home page set to my isp provider. does anyone know how to set your own home page ? 12510

Users found this page by searching for:

1. homepage scene