Windows 10: Window 10 home setup problem

Discus and support Window 10 home setup problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, Setup direct from ISO On running setup it popup; select driver to install. Pls advise how to fix this problem. Thanks Regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by satimis2020, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Window 10 home setup problem

Hi all,

Setup direct from ISO

On running setup it popup;

select driver to install.

Pls advise how to fix this problem.

Thanks

Regards

:)

satimis2020, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window 10 home setup problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 home setup problem

1. Window 10 home setup problem - Similar Threads - Window home setup

2. windows 10 setup problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 setup problem: No caption https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-setup-problem/a2e4db54-24f0-4e41-9e62-79a68468055d
  3. windows 10 setup problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 setup problem: No caption https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-setup-problem/a2e4db54-24f0-4e41-9e62-79a68468055d
  4. windows 10 setup problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows setup problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows setup problem: So i wanted to install windows and when they finish installing some things it says windows has to restart to continue then it goes back at the start like a loop.Is there any way i can fix this because im trying for 1 week to solve the problem...
  6. home network setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    home network setup: About the 5th time I've attempted to reestablish wireless connection from my desktop pc to my laptop, and also laptop to printer thru desktop. It used to work fine, now I can access desktop thru LT but can't even see LP from DT. Web and windows support seems to go in endless...
  7. Window 10 home setup problem

Window 10 home setup problem: Hi all.. Install on ISO extracted On running setup it popup; Select the driver to install. Which driver I need to install? Where can I find it? Pls help. Thanks Regards...
  8. Windows 10 Home & Raid 1 Setup

Windows 10 Home & Raid 1 Setup: Will Windows 10 Home support a Raid 1 Setup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-raid-1-setup/5711a320-915b-4508-a308-8d0be8d266f0
  9. Windows 10 setup error - "There was a problem starting Setup."

Windows 10 setup error - "There was a problem starting Setup.": I have seen this error thread several times over the past few years, and all the other threads are now locked. Well, it is almost June 2019, and I just got the "Windows 10 setup error - There was a problem starting Setup..." error. All the other threads say to delete the...
  10. how to setup a home network in windows 10

how to setup a home network in windows 10: how to setup a home network in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-setup-a-home-network-in-windows-10/f4c89acd-1d1d-4044-9efb-fe4475cdbe9d