Windows 10: window 10 home to install in another computer

Discus and support window 10 home to install in another computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have purchase online licence version of window 10 home can i install this version in another computer? how please guide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AmishValambhia1, Sep 27, 2020.

1. window 10 home to install in another computer

i have purchase online licence version of window 10 home can i install this version in another computer? how please guide

:)

AmishValambhia1, Sep 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 27, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

window 10 home to install in another computer

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

window 10 home to install in another computer

1. window 10 home to install in another computer - Similar Threads - window home install

2. Transferring a Windows 11 Home license to another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring a Windows 11 Home license to another computer: I'm going to purchase a retail Windows 10 Home license from the Microsoft website and want to install and upgrade to Windows 11 Home using the free upgrade offer.After a free update, I will have a computer with licensed Windows 11 Home. Please tell me if in this case I will...
  3. Transferring a Windows 11 Home license to another computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring a Windows 11 Home license to another computer: I'm going to purchase a retail Windows 10 Home license from the Microsoft website and want to install and upgrade to Windows 11 Home using the free upgrade offer.After a free update, I will have a computer with licensed Windows 11 Home. Please tell me if in this case I will...
  4. Installing Windows 10 Home on another PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 Home on another PC: I have windows 10 Home installed on one of my PC's. I want to install it on another PC which would make 2 PC's with Windows 10 Home installed. Can I do this?...
  5. Installing Windows Update from Another Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows Update from Another Computer: Hi everyone, I recently had to reset my laptop and this caused it to be wiped to 1607 Windows 10. I don't have the data as of now (I'm travelling constantly - so no WiFi) to download the latest version but I do have another PC with the latest installed. I looked for ways...
  6. Access to another computer on my home network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access to another computer on my home network.: When trying to access a second computer I'm required to enter a user name and password. There are no user names and/or passwords on any of my computers. What now?...
  7. file sharing with another computer on home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file sharing with another computer on home network: We 're using Windows 10 on two desktops in our home. Both are connected to Internet by RJ-45 Ethernet cables. How can I set up file sharing so that I can save files from one computer to the other?...
  8. Windows 10 Home. Disable this file came from another computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home. Disable this file came from another computer.: I am just going to say up front that I don't have the Pro version of Windows 10 so I have no Group Policy Editor otherwise I would have fixed this problem in less than a minute instead of wasting over a hour trying to fix this. I want to disable this on the screenshot for...
  9. Installing on another computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing on another computer: I installed windows 10 on one laptop during the free upgrade. Now someone has given me another small laptop running windows 7. Can I add windows 10 since I already have it on my other laptop? I plan on using the small laptop primarily for ebooks and word games. 66226
  10. Windows 10 Pro changed to Windows 10 Home after another clean install?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro changed to Windows 10 Home after another clean install?: Hey Guys I have a really strange issue going on, I don't know what Microsoft are up to. Ok so from the top, I have a Sony Vaio which had 8.1pro on it, I did an in place upgrade via the media creation tool, and it updated and activated successfully. I then did a clean...