Windows 10: Window 10 Home To Pro Install Fails

Discus and support Window 10 Home To Pro Install Fails in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried many times to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, and it never finishes, then the install reverts to Home. I've tried using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Matthew Radune, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Window 10 Home To Pro Install Fails

I've tried many times to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, and it never finishes, then the install reverts to Home. I've tried using the product key I bought, but also the generic activation code for Windows Pro.

I've tried removing antivirus programs and many other internet solutions.

The latest error code I'm getting is 0x0.

How can I solve this?

:)

Matthew Radune, Feb 2, 2019
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Window 10 Home To Pro Install Fails

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Home To Pro Install Fails

1. Window 10 Home To Pro Install Fails - Similar Threads - Window Home Pro

2. Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro failed with 0x80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro failed with 0x80070490: I purchased the upgrade from the Microsoft store to upgrade my wife's computer from Win10 home to Win10 pro using the inplace upgrade. It failed, saying it couldn't update and gave an error code of 0x80070490. I have searched support forums for a solution, and all of them so...
  3. Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro failed with 0x80070490

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro failed with 0x80070490: I purchased the upgrade from the Microsoft store to upgrade my wife's computer from Win10 home to Win10 pro using the inplace upgrade. It failed, saying it couldn't update and gave an error code of 0x80070490. I have searched support forums for a solution, and all of them so...
  4. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Failed: I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade in the Microsoft Store App yesterday.After clicking the install button for the upgrade it failed I lost the error message and the Microsoft Store App locked up.I rebooted my computer and it said "installing new features" before booting...
  5. Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Window 10 Pro Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Window 10 Pro Failed: I purchased the upgraded of Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store online. However the installation process that followed installed Windows 10 Enterprise. Since my device is now registered to have Windows 10 Pro on it, I am unable to activate Windows,...
  6. windows 10 home to windows 10 pro upgrade failed

windows 10 home to windows 10 pro upgrade failed: I recently tried to upgrade from Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Pro and after purchasing through PayPal the installation failed with an error message code 0x80070005. Very difficult to get in touch with anyone at Microsoft for assistance. Thanks to anyone who can help....
  7. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade Fails

Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade Fails: I just purchased from Microsoft Store an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows Pro. The online installation failed. I did not, however, record the error number it might have been 0x800704ec, but I cannot be certain.My questions are the following:1. How do I return to the...
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro Failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro Failed: Hi,I have just bought the Win10 Pro upgrade, went to install and it failed. Now my Windows 10 product key seems to be corrupt, and my Windows 10 says it is enterprise edition instead of home and no longer activated. Trying to re-activate fails due to invalid key.I can find my...
  9. Windows 10 home upgrade to pro failed

Windows 10 home upgrade to pro failed: I had a hard drive failure. When I had a new drive installed the company installed a non-activated copy of Windows 10 home on the new drive. I did not notice that the version was inactive being as I was going to upgrade to pro. I went to the Windows store and purchased the...
  10. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade FAILS

Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade FAILS: Hi, I bought a new laptop - running Windows 10 Home - and removed all the softwares that came with it. Then I bought from the Microsoft Store an upgrade to Pro. The upgrade installs, reboots, and when it come back, I've got this message: "We couldn't complete the upgrade,...